cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s locked herself in her new laundry cupboard until her bestie Hinch is back from holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a facility to deactivate Instagram? If not, her account must have been hard deleted.

I'm hoping her husband has intervened and told her she needs to stop and get some help.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting to hear from someone who does suffer from the condition. I don't know very much about it to be honest, but I would be rather insulted watching her claim to suffer and then swan about every day...

Completely agree with this. The only person she seems to see, apart from her husband and kids, is her mum. Mind you, that'll be blamed on the anxiety. Seems strange to me that she struggles to have people over to her home - her safe place - but will happily mingle within strangers in a big open Home Bargains on an almost daily basis...
It is definitely insulting. Yeah there's pain but theres times where the flare ups are so bad i cannot move. The muscle spasms, the hot and cold flushes, the fibro fog where you just cant string a sentence together and forget what youre talking about mid sentence all the time. Its the headaches, and the lethargy that comes alongside. Its torture. So for this bastard to claim she has it, but cleans all day etc, really gets to me x

Reactions: 2
Is there a facility to deactivate Instagram? If not, her account must have been hard deleted.

I'm hoping her husband has intervened and told her she needs to stop and get some help.
I don’t think you can deactivate like on fb.
Maybe your right!

I have fibro and severe diagnosed anxiety disorder. There is absolutely no way this woman has either. I have adapted rooms, am mostly bed confined, wheelchair, constant terrible pain and exhaustion, a full time carer etc. Some days I can't even clean my own teeth, let alone a house, daily. She's nuts. And I reckon she's deactivated because of this thread and she's worried about having her benefits taken away because she's a massive fraud.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have fibro and severe diagnosed anxiety disorder. There is absolutely no way this woman has either. I have adapted rooms, am mostly bed confined, wheelchair, constant terrible pain and exhaustion, a full time carer etc. Some days I can't even clean my own teeth, let alone a house, daily. She's nuts. And I reckon she's deactivated because of this thread and she's worried about having her benefits taken away because she's a massive fraud.
Sorry to hear that hun.
It can be severe and I’ve seen a few people (friends) who get just flare ups now and again BUT even so they still can’t clean, garden or do diy or simple tasks!

I think it’s all for the gram and to gain followers as others have done and succeeded!

Well I hope she gets some help.
She needs to realise her ways aren’t right at all.

She is a different person to how she was many weeks ago! She talks different, acts different and is becoming quite erratic!

Maybe she has read tattle, but maybe her husbands stepped in and said it has to stop! Her husband and the kids must be scared to move in their house!

Im not surprised tbh,
Ive said all along that her behaviour is beyond odd . . More so recently and now definitely looks a breakdown in the making?
I do hope she gets the help she needs,
And in the future realises that you dont need to mirror image EVERY move of 1 of your idols OR post your whole life on bloody social media!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she missed hinch not being as active and it’s thrown her off track?! 😂

I’d not of deactivated or said anything. I’d of posted a story Friday saying I was going away and would be back soon.

• Haha
Its all still a bit "copying" too . .
Amidst all the tragedy of CF . .
Ive seen "celebs" posting saying they are deleting social media for now as its bad for their heads etc . .
Lets wait and see the outcome?
Time will tell I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m hoping she gets the help she needs. Perhaps trying to be a clone of hinch got to much. It has become very odd.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think shes read here about how her benefits could stop of she's found to be okay on stories

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I definitely think shes read here about how her benefits could stop of she's found to be okay on stories
Good . .
Im pleased.
Hard working people who pay taxes being robbed by fake people like her.
Good riddance

Good . .
Im pleased.
Hard working people who pay taxes being robbed by fake people like her.
Good riddance
And people who need help can’t get it!

I bet she will go through deleting highlights now and on her return it will be not showing her doing stuff.
She will likely throw in it takes her all day to mop floors..with multiple breaks inbetween... 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.