cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it sad that she clearly has no friends. All she does is clean, what a sad life that must be, you never hear her say meeting a friend for coffee or having a friend coming round.
I live with fibromyalgia on top of a few other things and no way could i consistently clean everyday. Fibro has a whole host of symptoms, pain only being one of them. I dont think she even has this condition

Reactions: 4
I live with fibromyalgia on top of a few other things and no way could i consistently clean everyday. Fibro has a whole host of symptoms, pain only being one of them. I dont think she even has this condition
I agree,
I have rhumatoid arthritis and certainly couldn't clean all day every day. .
Its DREADFUL that these Instagrammers feel the need to fake illnesses to connect with their followers.
There is another "tummy diaries" who fakes a tummy condition/ food intolerances. .
Be careful what you wish for young ladies 🙄

Reactions: 3
I agree,
I have rhumatoid arthritis and certainly couldn't clean all day every day. .
Its DREADFUL that these Instagrammers feel the need to fake illnesses to connect with their followers.
There is another "tummy diaries" who fakes a tummy condition/ food intolerances. .
Be careful what you wish for young ladies 🙄
Exactly. I do clean but possibly an hour broken up during the day

Reactions: 1
Interesting to hear from someone who does suffer from the condition. I don't know very much about it to be honest, but I would be rather insulted watching her claim to suffer and then swan about every day...

I just find it sad that she clearly has no friends. All she does is clean, what a sad life that must be, you never hear her say meeting a friend for coffee or having a friend coming round.
Completely agree with this. The only person she seems to see, apart from her husband and kids, is her mum. Mind you, that'll be blamed on the anxiety. Seems strange to me that she struggles to have people over to her home - her safe place - but will happily mingle within strangers in a big open Home Bargains on an almost daily basis...

Interesting to hear from someone who does suffer from the condition. I don't know very much about it to be honest, but I would be rather insulted watching her claim to suffer and then swan about every day...

Completely agree with this. The only person she seems to see, apart from her husband and kids, is her mum. Mind you, that'll be blamed on the anxiety. Seems strange to me that she struggles to have people over to her home - her safe place - but will happily mingle within strangers in a big open Home Bargains on an almost daily basis...
And attend P&G events with loads of strangers AND have the 2 irish wax melts over to her home . ..
Shes the BIGGEST fake about . .
Scary as duck if you ask me?

So she bought plastic containers, to decant her laundry pods into.... that handily come in plastic containers. Sigh...

I think Charlotte closed her account. I cannot see it from any of mine, before someone says I’m blocked I’m not. Checked from my husbands too.

I agree, I don’t think she has it either! She’s clearly a liar from the comments further up about her lies when she said she ran out of parents evening but was seen there for most of it perfectly fine.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she turned into a wax melt . . The melt 🤣

Or, stalking in true single white female shes in DLP with The Hinch?? 😳

• Haha
Maybe she’s deleted her account so she can say how she “needed” time away. It all got a bit much, especially how we have said she’s using the whole anxiety thing for her gain.
#attentionseeker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.