Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT took 3 days of dressing?
Imagine the titivation that went on. Hours of poncing about finding just the right placement for all the shiny bits of shite.
I bet poor old Derek got totally fed up with it all.
And is that it now? Does it just sit there like some kind of Poundland shrine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine the titivation that went on. Hours of poncing about finding just the right placement for all the shiny bits of shite.
It's absolutely weird these people just have random items of furniture with crap piled on them. It would really bug the life out of me just having random stuff piled up like that, like hinch's piles of blankets and random pile of baby stuff!

Can you imagine the stories we'll get if Derek dares rest his feet on it while sitting on the couch. Mario will be FUMMING.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does it just sit there like some kind of Poundland shrine?
. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously? £400 for a footstool that you can’t put your feet on? That will be out of fashion next year? What a muppet. As my granny would say “fools and their money are easily parted!”

Reactions: 3
. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously? £400 for a footstool that you can’t put your feet on? That will be out of fashion next year? What a muppet. As my granny would say “fools and their money are easily parted!”
And remember mario only shows things he would buy himself 🙄 not a chance in hell would he pay £400 for that

Reactions: 4
He just moans about answering his messages. Says he needs to get up because he has messages to answers then rolls his eyes!

Also, bed made and aired? It was 20 minutes between him being in bed moaning and having the bed made, not a lot of airing went on there did it, stop lying!

not sure what you are implying here but I think you are verging onto dangerous territory with comments like this.. I've followed him since he had 1k followers and his ego has always been this big, i find him funny and harmless.
Also i've messaged him a few times and I always get a response back, i am a 38 year old woman. he is gay, not a peadophile.
I also think that's an unfair assumption. He probably replied because she's just a child and it's a nice thing to do. He might be an hole but I'm sure even he wouldnt just ignore a kid who has taken time out to message him

Reactions: 6
My point is. He says he ALWAYS responds to messages. Even if he just gives a like. Well I know that to be complete shite. I have sent him loads of messages for months now. Nope nothing.
Daughter sends him 1 message and he replies within 3 minutes with a bunch if kisses the lot.

And you can guarantee hes not a paedophile yeah?
omg that is an outrageous thing to say, bloody hell i dont think there is anything worse you can say, yeh hes up him self and he does moan about messages, but your comments are quite frankly disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I personally find him harmless. Yes he has a massive ego and the singing is mega cringe but I think he’s more genuinely funny than Mrs Hinch...doesn’t seem staged!

Love how your saying I said it!! If you read back I never said anything like that. Some person replied to me saying that. I just asked them if they could guarantee what they said. Because I'm not being funny but being GAY does not mean your NOT a paedophile! Thank you!!
I think we all know what you were implying.
Lets end this conversation now please as you are quite clearly in the wrong and dont like that you have been called out on it.

Love how your saying I said it!! If you read back I never said anything like that. Some person replied to me saying that. I just asked them if they could guarantee what they said. Because I'm not being funny but being GAY does not mean your NOT a paedophile! Thank you!!
i cant read it back its been deleted and rightly so, you insinuated, and made the readers feel thats what you were suggesting, so guilty as charged, im afraid thats territory that you should never even suggest, its sick

Reactions: 1
I think we all know what you were implying.
Lets end this conversation now please as you are quite clearly in the wrong and dont like that you have been called out on it.
Mario is in the wrong. I'm not letting this go thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.