Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
Have to say the conservatory look ok until I seen that big fuck off telly .... don't mean to offend anyone but they creep me out ....

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
We’re not allowed to mention the Debenhams he works in. There simply aren’t enough security guards in the country to keep the masses from turning up at his work. He may get trapped at work forever and have to exist on Debenhams cafe pizza and chips for the rest of time
But maybe Derek could get free? Mind you, I'd fucking love to see the state of Mario's brows if he had to do a month long sit in :ROFLMAO:

Badaboom

VIP Member
Yet again Mario is sent a tip by a follower but doesn’t know their name. He really doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

It's my laptop, phone, tablet and bedroom wallpaper. Oh and I have it on my ceiling :love:

I bet his bed sheets are really crusty as well. He surely must wank himself to sleep thinking about how he is helping the little people and how sheer beautiful he is? Plus the scratty fuckers are always eating in bed, I bet seagulls circle his bedroom like the local tip
Eating in bed 🤮

Babe123xx

Might not of been near your phone while you’ve had ‘man flu’ but you’ve defo been near them tweezers again, jesusssss

Mario could have have a face transplant from George Clooney and still be an absolute minging gobshite. There is so little about him that is real, genuine & relatable.
As for the Ava May crap, I would guess that he has now started bottling his eggy farts and selling it as a fabric refresher or something
Your comments proper crack me up. An absolute minging gobshite 😂

BananaClub

Chatty Member
It was the penny arcade that was playing it’s not a sectarian song.

I’m really confused about what journey he is on. He is constantly saying everyone has followed my journey on here?!! I think he just watches other account and copies what they say weather it makes sense or not. You have all followed my journey on my platform. That’s his other favourite word he is always going on about his platform he has. His platform where he had helped thousands of people because they have followed his journey. ?!! Ehh!?! He says he never watches his stories back he really should cause half the time what he says doesn’t make any sense.
It was the penny arcade that was playing it’s not a sectarian song.

I’m really confused about what journey he is on. He is constantly saying everyone has followed my journey on here?!! I think he just watches other account and copies what they say weather it makes sense or not. You have all followed my journey on my platform. That’s his other favourite word he is always going on about his platform he has. His platform where he had helped thousands of people because they have followed his journey. ?!! Ehh!?! He says he never watches his stories back he really should cause half the time what he says doesn’t make any sense.
Rangers FC fans changed lyrics to suit them 🤢

watching Mario getting emotional talking about Hannah coming up to see him 🙄 , it would bring a tear to a glass eye . Honestly who do these people think they are ? She makes wax melts and he works in Debenhams .
He is turning into Beggy tagging companies in items he has bought , looking to be gifted hair products . Where is he putting all the shite he is gifted ? they live in a one bedroom small flat .
My thoughts exactly it was so cringe he was tearing up talking about it last night in his story ,I actually felt bad for poor saint mario having to invite them into his tacky little flat , as you said she sells bloody wax melts why would you want to pose for a picture with her ..he’s actually believes he’s an influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

YouKay

Chatty Member
It is, he has had his knuckles wrapped and now thinks he’s clever by declaring everything. He clearly doesn’t understand what he has been advised.

Previously he was not always declaring.
Ah ok i see.
He just said on his stories he knows he doesn’t need to put ad when he paid for it but he’d rather just put it to be on the safe side because he wants to do things properly [emoji2370]