Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weeks back I posted on here a telephone number to self refer for counselling. He obviously took my advice. Please don’t come at me for the awakening of the new Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could he possibly seek some professional help with his use of the English language? He gives me a headache trying to decipher what the frig he means. Should be one of the levels on the Crystal Maze - what the duck does Mazda actually mean, you get the crystal if you get it right !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But he is absoloooootely fine 🤣
What the duck does he get exactly from it all? No money. Barely any freebies now and now hes claiming to need counselling. You'd pack up and duck off away wouldn't you? He is no fine hen. No fine at aw.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He keeps going on about this is him back, the old Marion the better Marion the one that isn't lying down taking it no more, he is fighting and standing taller, keeps flying higher and higher. It's his platform to share his story.. but what is his issues? Why is he seeking therapy? What is his story? For someone that rambles a lot he says very little.
He should be seeking help for his issues with money.
He has been saying the same thing over and over for past 3 years he is back, fighting his own fight, the old Marion is back but he is loving the new Marion... Like shut up.
It wasn't a typo the bitter Marion slipped up there and outed his family for no supporting him because he is just attention seeking.
Basically can't work more than 16 hours a week because he's in therapy.. keeps job centre of his back.

Reactions: 34
He keeps going on about this is him back, the old Marion the better Marion the one that isn't lying down taking it no more, he is fighting and standing taller, keeps flying higher and higher. It's his platform to share his story.. but what is his issues? Why is he seeking therapy? What is his story? For someone that rambles a lot he says very little.
He should be seeking help for his issues with money.
He has been saying the same thing over and over for past 3 years he is back, fighting his own fight, the old Marion is back but he is loving the new Marion... Like shut up.
It wasn't a typo the bitter Marion slipped up there and outed his family for no supporting him because he is just attention seeking.
Basically can't work more than 16 hours a week because he's in therapy.. keeps job centre of his back.
Feels like he's got a bad case of Main Character Syndrome!

They feel like everything revolves around them and their problems
If you often feel like you are the center of attention and have people around you as only your supporting roles, you might have yourself a tiny hint of exuding some main-character energy. Someone who radiates the main character syndrome often thinks or sees themself as someone they imagine or want to be like, or is pretending to be the lead of their own story or self-created tale, according to Cynthia Catchings, a therapist for Talkspace.

They think their life is perfect
Cynthia Catchings said that someone who projects themself as the main character often presents their life through rose-colored lenses that portray a false image of themself in front of people they want to impress. They also tend to constantly build their online persona by carefully curating their photos that give off the vibe they want people to see. The problem with this trait is that they overly control their image and may lash out at anyone who contradicts it.

Not good at taking criticism
Be careful, people with main character syndrome often find it troublesome to take any criticism or a joke. We can't deny that living in a healthy circle gives us the occasion to be criticized for good matters, however, people with main character syndrome find it hard to distinguish and digest advice as insults that they think any kind of criticism is always based on jealousy.

Romanticizing hardships
Everyone knows that in every movie, the main character is always faced with an obstacle or hardship that can develop their character until fulfillment is found at the end of the storyline. Well, a happy ending is always there when it comes to movies. However, someone with the main character syndrome tends to think that their hardship is something that they should romanticize. Instead of looking for a solution that will eventually indeed develop their character as an individual, they tend to dwell in struggle and daydream about the happy ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has he been to a therapist though because he talks shite and exaggerates constantly so who knows?! Probably just trying to get more sympathy/likes from the insta huns and make it sound like he’s on a mental health journey when he is in fact…..just mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has he been to a therapist though because he talks shite and exaggerates constantly so who knows?! Probably just trying to get more sympathy/likes from the insta huns and make it sound like he’s on a mental health journey when he is in fact…..just mental 😂
I'm wondering the same. I just can't see him paying money to see one, because there would be a waiting list to see one on the NHS

Reactions: 19
NHS therapy wait lists are years long and private therapists are extortionate, the stupid cunts prolly paid some psychic £50 on Instagram for a reading over DMs tae tell him that “something good is coming your way”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We've gone from some physiotherapy with Bruse to Actual therapy.. well that's escalated quick.
Is this him telling us where he was a other day on the train 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve never been in a B&M 🙈
Am I missing out? 🤣
Been all round the world and out living my best life at weekends after working 60 hours week
Also have a front and back door….
But … no B&M ! Ever! Maybe that’s the secret to a happy life
Although to be honest, I am that busy, I have no time to be miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.