Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he went to see a therapist to get help for been a jealous , bitter , rude , granny pusher, illiterate , liar ?
Because he's still the same hole as he was 2 yrs ago . Think he should get his petty cash back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If youse canni haunel me at ma worst then youse dinni deserve me at ma best so aye ...

Screenshot_20230223-174013.png

Christ, if that's yer best life you show in that app Marion, no wonder you needed therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
This doesn’t even make sense?! Did he use a fork and knife to cut that!! No barber would let anyone leave the shop looking like this I’m so confused!!
Must huv spent aw the petty cash oan therapy so hud tae cut his ain hair wi the kitchen scissors. Mebbes he huz a wee haircutting stashun in the kitchen next tae the hoat chocolate wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eh?! Are we going on a dance journey ma lovelies
View attachment 1982608
Does he realise it says Daisy Uncle and not Daisy's Uncle? 🤭🤭 He's # daisysuncle but that's not what the stupid top says!

As for the incoherent rambling, if this is the best version of him, he really should just get off that app! He's clearly still delusional, a lot of narcissism, etc. Put down social media apps and do real work on yourself. And if he's using petty cash to pay for actual therapy, then I reckon they should start paying for Derek too in order that he can get the confidence to tell him where to go.

• Haha
Apologies for this - But does his nose look like a circumcised penis or is it just me ? 🙀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My friend ;) messaged them and received sweet fa back.
I got something back saying no one else had complained and they were going to send it to their "influencer team" to see if he fits with their brand
---
My friend 😉 got a reply to say it had been referred to marketing team for review ! Did your friend use Insta or Twatter to message them ? My friend swears by Twatter DM.
Same here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.