Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pasta is drier than Marion's crusty lips. 

Edit:
Is that tomatoes I see? Two portions (I use that term lightly) of fruit and veg in one day. Marion is now a health influencer guys x

Reactions: 28
One reason why l would be looking to move to a bigger flat. That thing in my livingroom would do my nut in

View attachment 1972181
It’s just such a strange place to put it! Why not near the window? And what happened to his tumble dryer, with mould and condensation already they shouldn’t be drying 3 loads of washing inside!

Reactions: 23
So he’s got himself some white company shower stuff… yet his shower is about as big as a box of micro chips. It’s a wee dark dingy thing. hardly going to be the most luxurious shower no matter what shower gel he uses. Who does he think he is

Reactions: 33
His shower would make me claustrophobic. Mine is a quadrant for that reason, but then l don't live in a tiny flat like his

Reactions: 18
Off topic but was watching the BBC programme ‘Tagged We’re watching you” - described as ‘Drugs, poverty and lack of options - the threat of prison’s the least of their concerns’
Panned round one lads room and sitting on top of his wardrobe in prominent position were three Flannels bag. My immediate though was our own wee scheme rat Mario.

Reactions: 20
His shower would make me claustrophobic. Mine is a quadrant for that reason, but then l don't live in a tiny flat like his
Whenever I think of his shower I just think of him washing his dirty bins in it and getting squiggly food debris between his toes

Reactions: 26
Ran out of his usual serum. Yeah that'll be a lie when we know the obscene amount of products he doubles up on

From Asda. He's still a sucker paying that price. Note it's for mature skin

Reactions: 19
Its never maz copying Andrew his ordinary serum ran out ......we all know this is horse shite cos he doesn't use the crap he has. He bought it on offer too just like Andrew

He is so borrinnngg zzz.

Ooh, we haven't seen a bed change for a while.

I am flabbergasted, is that a homecooked meal? And I say homecooked very loosely.

£18 for the White Company shower foam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The shite he writes is getting worse by the day. Stick with what you know best, Mario, cleaning toilets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.