Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he need a Mens PJ range? hes got his mother of the bride hoose coat and his wee lassies Shien jammies so aye
Good point. The guruls range will probably fit him better wae his short legs and childbearing hips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Orr Mario has been reframing to his my wee pony notebook from the other day and now asking for recommendations to get his engagement up.
He really is trying his wee best to be an influencer. Wonder how long that will last and we will be treatit to some dots of doom saying hes no an influencer and this app isnay his joab and so forth. Spine bright Mario, hold your phone high and you can do it 💎 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mazda - ah need a dehumidifier ah'm getting mould.

Also Mazda- 72 different diffusers pumping out mist & 2 loads of bleep washings every day naywhere near a window because he sharts the bed every night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How about putting your heating on instead of using the government's heating money to spend in B&M and tacky cafés 🙄
Screenshot_20230124-135118_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230124-135019_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He lives in a top floor FLAT not house so i unless its empty and no one else lives in the building he should be the warmest flat in the block. Mario hen your getting mould because its jammed to the rafters with shite and you don’t ventilate it properly also your always hanging bleep washings up with probably no windows open you daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dehumidifiers are also noisy bastards to run, so that’ll be the next thing he’ll be moaning about “omg it’s so noisy! Been up all night! but we move!” Maybe if he wasn’t constantly drying clothes with no windows open… I bet his clothes constantly smell sour as they’ve taken too long to dry 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Remember when he was moving the wardrobes tae wallpaper the bedroom and there was mould behind them?😭🤣 I hope tae duck there’s a big wall a mould behind the bespoke ikea wardrobes this time. He deserves it so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is the blind man going through all the instafookers books?

He'll be reading Hinch 'Farm' next.

And he's on a mission to find a dehumidifier, He means blag one for free.

326633943_861159701818603_2860786140319073173_n.jpg
327219162_656270136270186_8831047942030537810_n.jpg
327458225_1327976427764708_75709185842348735_n.jpg
327148630_6027721873959474_7137717368150069864_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whys is he asking for dehumidifier recommendations when you can't reply to the story to bleeping tell him?! Plus has he never heard of Google. bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is no heat in the bedroom because it's a small flat and every radiator is covered up or blocked with sofa. He is never out the bedroom but it's the coldest room even though it's the smallest room and has carpet?
Maybe if you took radiator covers away and moved sofa you would feel a difference Marion and try drying clothes by window wear heat is, open windows since your home most the time apart from your wee 4 hour shifts.
How embarrassing spelling the woman name wrong when it's right in front of you, forgot must be the Kerry katonas he's blind.

• Haha
The washing being dried in the house, windows never open for air, radiators covered up, constant stream of water vapour from the million oil vapour things... no wonder he has mould

Reactions: 22
Whys is he asking for dehumidifier recommendations when you can't reply to the story to bleeping tell him?! Plus has he never heard of Google. bleeping imbecile.
All he has to do is google how to to deal with condensation and he’d find loads of solutions that wouldn’t mean spending a fortune. But we all know how he likes to spunk his petty cash unnecessarily on tit he doesn’t actually need!

Reactions: 16
All he has to do is google how to to deal with condensation and he’d find loads of solutions that wouldn’t mean spending a fortune. But we all know how he likes to spunk his petty cash unnecessarily on tit he doesn’t actually need!
There’s loads of stuff on TikTok about condensation. But he dosnae use that VILE app unless he’s making coffin videos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably turned them on for all his new 4k plus followers that's if he remembers or he's forgot and let's see the numbers drop rapidly.

---

Why is that wee potato heed reading a book about family life with a part time working Mum? Surely in no way does that relate to his depressing little life it’s so weird. I don’t have kids and so forth, I love the wans that are related to me but I have zero interest in reading a book by some Insta hun wanging on about being a “mum boss”.
Never mind, just caught myself, he surely cannot read anyway, as you were ma luvlies.
He's a part time working da to his wain Rayn. Get back in yer ain lane hen, Marion can relate.
Tons blessings, show all your colours 💎

---

Funny thing is cat litter is meant to help if placed in glass bowl or dish placed by the window. When we first moved to where we are out windows are old wooden ones and needed to be all sealed and this helped us a little or the wee cheaper plastic box ones. Unfortunately can't get new windows because it's a conservation village 🥲.
He will read here and now and be making up glass vases with cat litter and his fake flowers.
Mind someone sent his a big bunch of fake flowers and they lasted about a day because Rayn kept destroying them 😂 reckon they in landfill now lovelies?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.