Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get past the shower story from this morning. What was with the creepy hand reaching out longingly towards the shower? Just in case we didn’t realise that’s where he was off to with his shower gel… dipshit.
Strangler fingers so aye x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He starts his day with a bunch of productions he has never actually used before …such a twit 🤣

He really is the most influenced influencer !

And for someone who has sensitive skin…his skin barrier must be crying ! - but then we know it’s just another one of his attention seeking lies

Reactions: 25
Why do you need pizza AND pasta? Why do you need chilli after you claim you were pebble dashing the pan all night so didn't sleep a wink? Why do we all need to know your bowel movements? And more importantly why did we need a near nude shower scene on a Monday morning. Melt.
And half a pizza at that. I’ve never been anywhere that serves HALF a pizza.

I love that he has his Dyson hairdryer proudly on display to blow dry his 3 hairs into hedgehog-spine straightness.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1905713
How many more times Martin, you do not live in a house! Wee delusional bleep, why can’t you see she’s taking the piss outta youse 😂
He's such a slimy little creep with her. And he's so stupid to not see she's saying all these things because she's keeping him and the rest of the suckers feeling like she really likes them, when really she's doing it to keep her bank balance healthy 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's such a slimy little creep with her. And he's so stupid to not see she's saying all these things because she's keeping him and the rest of the suckers feeling like she really likes them, when really she's doing it to keep her bank balance healthy 🙄
I’ll bet when she got home she slated Mario to the ground tae her husband. “And there was this weird tomato red, Scottish dwarf there with rancid breath and sweat rolling down it’s face.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ll bet when she got home she slated Mario to the ground tae her husband. “And there was this weird tomato red, Scottish dwarf there with rancid breath and sweat rolling down it’s face.”
Fifty faced bastards, all of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she actually liked him and didn't just see him as another gormless sheep to help with engagement, she'd have met him last Xmas WHEN SHE WAS NEARLY ON HIS DOORSTEP when she was up exploiting that teen and her desperate-to-be-noticed mother!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's really putting in a shift creeping tae these 'tend celebs right now isn't he? He'd suck a fart oot their arses if it kept him relevant. Embarrassing. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got receipts of when she threw a wobbly when hinch bypassed the bedsit to visit that little girl?up her hole now Marion aren’t ye??!!!!!🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screaming at his bespoke spa at hame luxury morning routine that he always sometimes never in his life does , with his pissy cooncil shower trickling weakly over his strangler hawn. Then we have his ridiculous comments to Hinch how he has “mostly a lot” of what she has created . Make it make sense Mario you wee thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reaaaally hate it when people get names wrong that are RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

It’s right THERE you dicksplat!
None of them like you crappy arse ! He’s like a teenage girl with boyband posters all over her bedroom 😩also that is the most awkward spelling of the name RACHEL I have ever seen ever 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is that wee potato heed reading a book about family life with a part time working Mum? Surely in no way does that relate to his depressing little life it’s so weird. I don’t have kids and so forth, I love the wans that are related to me but I have zero interest in reading a book by some Insta hun wanging on about being a “mum boss”.
Never mind, just caught myself, he surely cannot read anyway, as you were ma luvlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.