Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he always starts his morning like that but usually when he comes hame fae work he says "thats me awe showered and in ma comfies, gettin cosy" Its hard to keep track when you talk shite most of the time so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He says he always starts his morning like that but usually when he comes hame fae work he says "thats me awe showered and in ma comfies, gettin cosy" Its hard to keep track when you talk shite most of the time so aye
It was his subtle way to boast about all his brand new full to the brim products ma lovelie. At least now we know why his face was so red when he met his lassies last week - all that crap he slapped on It, his skin was raw so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So....what's he actually done with his 'annual leave'? 🤔🤔 No ma quote. Apart from boasting about the world's shittest cake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening ma luvlies. In light of the brand new shower routine the day, ad like to remind youse aw a Mazda’s hair mask era. I suspect that this got chucked straight into a black bin bag, rolled doon inty the communal bins FUHL so aye💎

5B565945-5534-4ADB-B10D-3905E01A1B25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Both dumb and dumber are lazy pricks when it comes to cooking. And that bottom plate looks horrible 😖
Screenshot_20230123-182306_Instagram.jpg

So....what's he actually done with his 'annual leave'? 🤔🤔 No ma quote. Apart from boasting about the world's shittest cake
He went to London for the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
7 hours ago he posted Walking to work and an hour ago he was in the restaurant. That makes his shift, what, 6 hours max? Yet he moans on like he's doing 12 hour days! Stupid Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="SuzyE, post: 13663870, member: 108858"
He went to London for the day
[/QUOTE]
Oh aye it was such a sad pathetic trip I forgot 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chilli! Such a good menu choice when you’ve been strapped to the pan all weekend, ffs make him make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Welcome hen, to be fair to Marion she is successful - she has the best threads oan this app, nae debates. Keep your power and spine bright 💎
💯 Hen!! I think I only stumbled upon Shartin Martin cos he sent out some kind of Bob Geldolf style plea for Mrs Hinch to show herself back in 2018 when she dared to go AWOL on her stories. Been following and clutchin mae beak ever since for the comedic value of a Cleaning account run by one of the laziest people I've ever seen!! 13 hour shifts she works has me howling!!
I'm so glad I stumbled across Tattle and this one us by far my favourite thread! You all have me howling everytime Marion posts the most pathetic content! This thread is incredibly funny! Spine bright Hens!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont think it's even a fake LV, it's looking like an attempt at an LV pattern without LV.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has so much face product and nae afence but she looks like she's been ran over by a steam roller.
Ti's a shame for old sharty Mc Maria

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies, (mirror wave), that shower scene gave me a bespoke norman bates vibe. And I screaming like your one in the fillum at the thought of seeing that hotdog heid naked 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.