Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does he expect her to put her things? In the guest wing? 🙄 Couldn't swing a cat in the tat cave at the best of times, so how he can expect a visitor and the bleep washings not to look messy I don't know.

His voice is so much higher and squeaky than normal, he's buzzing oot his tits gals

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where does he expect her to put her things? In the guest wing? 🙄 Couldn't swing a cat in the tat cave at the best of times, so how he can expect a visitor and the bleep washings not to look messy I don't know.

His voice is so much higher and squeaky than normal, he's buzzing oot his tits gals
In his head he'll be thinking, 'So this is what having a friend is like ' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we bucked in ma lovelies and ready for what this new week has in store for Maz? I don’t think I’m quite ready so aye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s hope there’s no farewell bumming action tonight for Hannah’s sake 🥴 it will be like she’s in the room with them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m still trying to process how much he’s done this weekend I don’t think I can cope if he actually goes somewhere tomorrow 😂😂 he’s shot his load too early this year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Went into a little coma and didn’t look at that app for a while. What’s going on is Ava May having a sleep over in the tat cell? She is brave 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m 100% convinced him and H are going to Greedy the scammers book signing tomorrow …maybe Grinch will make an grand entrance and blow those last 3 hairs right off this deformed head ..he will literally wet himself…god I’m glad he blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The bleeping bleep washings in the corner 😂 he has no class whatsoever! You’d just not do a wash for the one night out of 365 that he has someone around. Prick

View attachment 1885542
He hud nae choice ma lovelie, he hud sharted through aw his pants wi excitement.

He's probably done more this weekend than he did for full of 2022.

Dried on jizz making the concrete slab even harder 👌 “Bon appetite” hen so aye.
Waking up wi wee Deek's wank sock stuck tae her face 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m 100% convinced him and H are going to Greedy the scammers book signing tomorrow …maybe Grinch will make an grand entrance and blow those last 3 hairs right off this deformed head ..he will literally wet himself…god I’m glad he blocked me 😂
If Hunch goes to the book signing or teams up with Ava May X Maz, it's a sign she's desperate for attention/deals.

Hannah, we'll be needing more photos of his bald spots and double chins after he posted you in your mask. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion squeaking at Hannah in her face mask was just cringe. It’s not banter you would have with a friend, it was so forced and strange. Further proof the insta huns are as fake as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How are they related,
Ones talented, successful, not too bad looking, then there’s Marian, how, just how?
Marion is the Wish version of Johnny. Nae debates on ma post!!!! 💎

Also some weekend it’s been lovelies! 👌🏻 I’ve got a bespoke new display picture out of it and everything. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fooking hell, he'll record anything.

I would have walloped him. Leave people alone ya wally.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Marion squeaking at Hannah in her face mask was just cringe. It’s not banter you would have with a friend, it was so forced and strange. Further proof the insta huns are as fake as they come.
Its like a 12 year olds sleepover. This is a man who is 40 years old this year. Something no right and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.