Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1885030
Who has it worst?
1. The head on “Derek’s” (aka the petty cash prince aka Beruits Orange Lodge Grand Master) pint. Or,
2. The head on Marion (aka the hobbit who fell into online Hoovering by accident and is still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner
The old "do u want a flake with that head'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is my favourite part of the star certificate 😄
Hahaha 'the Steel's'. The frigging apostrophe! 🤣🤣 How pathetic of them crawling up his arse again to be noticed/for IG likes after the way he behaved towards them last year when his cult leader chose to ignore his existence! None of them have any sort of self-respect!

Reactions: 26
Ma lovely if I could invite one person in the world to ma hoose(front and back door) smell the wealth, it would be MM, he’s ma one true love.
I just knew from the start we were soul mates ma lovely 😘😘
Can I join the gang? Im love a bit of Freddy Kreugar

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jeez, these people on IG are all snakes, hypocrites and arse lickers.

They are not your friends Mario, ya loser.

325853595_889952878862598_1322473245527221444_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know if I'm just a bleep, but if someone bought me a star I'd be fumming. What am I meant to do with that? It's not mine, it's just something in the sky. I wouldn't even go look for it. I wouldn't even take 2 minutes to stick my head outside and look, it ain't worth the tit on my shoe. It's like naming a blade of grass or a dog tit on the floor and putting a certificate up for it. Wtf. It's the same as adopt a panda. "Can I have the panda in my garden?" "No, can you duck love, we'll just send you photos of it, for 6 quid a month" "nah you're alright, I'll just look at pictures on Google for free and so forth."
I'm due on, so I'm feart I'm crabbit the day. Am away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Please don’t tell me he’s put an iceberg in his wine?!
So do I 🥺 ah've never sharted though, and don't own any candy cane decorations ma lovelie 😘

Don't know if I'm just a bleep, but if someone bought me a star I'd be fumming. What am I meant to do with that? It's not mine, it's just something in the sky. I wouldn't even go look for it. I wouldn't even take 2 minutes to stick my head outside and look, it ain't worth the tit on my shoe. It's like naming a blade of grass or a dog tit on the floor and putting a certificate up for it. Wtf. It's the same as adopt a panda. "Can I have the panda in my garden?" "No, can you duck love, we'll just send you photos of it, for 6 quid a month" "nah you're alright, I'll just look at pictures on Google for free and so forth."
I'm due on, so I'm feart I'm crabbit the day. Am away.
Crissmas 2023 ruined, ah'm away tae see if ah kin get a refund oan that star ah bought youse. 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion YNTGTK that that wee star named on your certificate is now dead. Just like your dreams. So aye!

Daft wee bleep will be squinting up at the stars tonight, looking for it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He’ll be oan the roof of Beirut towers the night with a wee telescope, trying to find their star. A star is born and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg if he is going to London tomorrow he will be on the bleeping ceiling ma lovelies! It will feel like the equivalent to a normal person going on a 6 month round the world trip 🤣🤣 he will have a diazepam ready for the journee, Hannah will have to give him a fireman’s carry off the mega bus at the other end as he will be comatose! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The one night a year someone comes and stays on the concrete slabs and he couldn’t time it so he didn’t have the bleep washing/his skidded undies in the corner. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hannah will need a massage from Bruise after a night oan the concrete slab Chesterfield! Wonder if Deek is allowed to get blazed with having a guest over, hoping they pass round the duchie from the left hand side - Marion going live stoned would be tattle gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bleeping bleep washings in the corner 😂 he has no class whatsoever! You’d just not do a wash for the one night out of 365 that he has someone around. Prick

69AA38AC-007D-4E1F-973C-77AE7F1EE638.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The bleeping bleep washings in the corner 😂 he has no class whatsoever! You’d just not do a wash for the one night out of 365 that he has someone around. Prick

View attachment 1885542
I never noticed the washing! 😳 He's unbelievable.
If he is going to London l wonder if Derek's going, because how's he going to get on a train on his own coming back?.

Of all the hotels she could have booked herself in to and she chooses to stay there. It might just be me, but if l go to see someone out the area l prefer a hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.