Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww, Misfit Maw had that one in her car last week!! Looks like she’s been in the Castlevecchi fryers

Yous are aw hating on wee Maw Rendall but she’s done her best to tart hersel up, that’ll be a new Pradamark tracksuit and aw. Pure Shrek vibes so aye.

The sheer secondhand embarrassment I have that a) AvaHannahMay thinks these folk are normal Scottish lassies and b) Marion thinks they’re her pals. Cringeeeee.

Reactions: 39
This is too funny.
Why have they no shoes on when he doesn’t have any carpets in the high foot fall areas,
Deek smokes weed and he has an indoor cat?
So germs and dirt aren’t a concern to him.

Reactions: 29
Thank god I still don’t feel great and therefore no leaving ma hoose this weekend coz a can’t wait to follow this shit show. The cutted up cheddar has sent me into a coughing fit.
Hope you feel better soon my lovely. Get a wee primula cheeseboard and get aw cosy

Reactions: 22
God. The goes down as the most tragic Kiki I’ve ever witnessed. The fake hysterical laughing about a cream ring (I’m not going to say it your all thinking it). Maz wrapped up in that fucking dog blanket on his blower even with this grim lot there. It’s tragic.
Thank Christ for Katie Price and fingering/tampon gate to keep me occupied.IYDKGTK

Reactions: 31
Ma lovely I’m a cleaner with a social work degree, currently doing a masters in Gerontology, I live in a 4 bed detached house and drive an Evoque, smell the wealth, in fact my house is better than most I clean however, I just can’t cope with the stress of being a social worker anymore so I went self employed. We’re not all thick hen.

Reactions: 32
Off to the Katie price thread the noo

Reactions: 15
That awful woman in the green tracksuit. Ugh, she’s one only a mother could love.
Though I’m secretly clutching ma beak that she’s wearing that colour in front of him so aye

Reactions: 24
What a fucking sin he's literally nae pals. Those instahuns don't count, at best they are work buddies.

Stephen Mulhern has ended me
Is that ye offering tae be his pal ma lovelie

Ah wunner where he's put his cunt washings the day?

Think they ur aw daeing a bespoke scent?

Princess Fiona's wull be named swamp mud.

Reactions: 17
Tampon gate, wuz it really her that King Charles wuz foning?!?!?

Reactions: 16
Got me thinking, has Mario ever been round any of the ‘lassies’ gaffs? In aw ma time spinning bright I can’t recall. She’ll be wet with excitement that people crossed the threshold, the bailiffs don’t get that far. Mother rendall, rough doesn’t even come close.

Reactions: 30
Wait wait wait

We had a week long build up to his nieces dance schools party

He planned his tan and make up for Christmas a week before as well

Yet we’ve had nothing for an actual night out with his ‘lassies’

I feel cheated!!

Urgh Rendall is rough as arseholes! Standing there shovelling food into her face and cackling. Maybe she’ll go raking in Marion’s cupboards again and do a wee story for us so we can see what’s in the Monica cupboard?! We know you read here, cmon hen and treatit us

Just had a thought that Hannah got the train up this time. Clearly she was too FEART to take her Rangey to Beirut this time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.