Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's he started banging on about 'make it count'

Bastart wishes his life away constantly whilst sat sweating stovies out his greasy pores in his awful stinking flat (not house)
Its Denzels flat hen but hes been too stoned to notice he is being cuckooed...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like he is lying ! Is it only my washing machine that doesn’t start working unless the door is shut properly ?

Receipts Marion or it never happened !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's snowed here in the North, and it's so cold l can't get the feckin bin lid open because it's froze shut 😒 Hopefully he'll have it so he has to trudge to work in it

Go and see his latest story about the washing machine! 🤭
I just watched and that poor cat looks petrified. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He is havering 🤔 Washing machines don't start if the doors not properly shut, Maz we all have washing machines and know you're talking mince. What an absolute bore fest

Can just picture him on the little mermaid chair, legs crossed with his cheap ass slippers+ mother of the bride housecoat. Gads

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oor Maz is a proper dick isn't he? See he's bought himself an 'oddie'. Oddie for an oddball I say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who under the age of 60 eats stovies 🤢🤢 sorry if av offended any of you stovie loving lovelies, but it’s pure slop.

Hope the wee fanny freezes his button mushroom aff on his way tae work.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Galloping oot ma lane to say I refuse to believe Mario is a real person 😭 surely no one is this illiterate, contradictive and just downright hilarious?! Surely it's a joke to see how far people will go when they're on social media with a 'following' 😅
Also ... northern lass here what is a stovie? Is it like a lobby? Back in ma lane I go 💎
Stovies is a dish traditionally made with leftover roast beef or lamb from the sunday dinner, with the leftover veg. It's all cooked in a pot together with gravy and served with buttered bread. Marion's take on it is using sausage and boiling it to death. I'm sure there is a highlight of it on his page of how he cooks it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Stovies is a dish traditionally made with leftover roast beef or lamb from the sunday dinner, with the leftover veg. It's all cooked in a pot together with gravy and served with buttered bread. Marion's take on it is using sausage and boiling it to death. I'm sure there is a highlight of it on his page of how he cooks it.
Ah I've been educated. Keep seeing it on here but had no idea what stovies actually were! May be a Scottish thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to catch up on this thread but honestly surely he must know those bloody plug in air fresheners are toxic to cats.Absolute twit 🙄 they clearly state that they are poisonous to cats and not to have any plugged in near cats food bowls or their drinking water! He makes my blood boil!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Get it rite roon ye Maz. I'm in that place 'Abroad' in Lapland with all the snow and utter vibes. Festive AF!
You too could be here freezing your wee button mushroom off if you stopped spending money on useless shite. Make it count. And so forth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to catch up on this thread but honestly surely he must know those bloody plug in air fresheners are toxic to cats.Absolute twit 🙄 they clearly state that they are poisonous to cats and not to have any plugged in near cats food bowls or their drinking water! He makes my blood boil!
And no way is he doing an AD for a major company in that goonie 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wax melts are also not good for cats yet he still puts multiple on at a time. Stupid bleep. Nae wunner baby gurl Rayn tried to jump oot the windae when her owner is that bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Flooded the kitchen and used 3 towels so aye.

A freshest scent, thanks me laters.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.