Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stoves for dinner the night = washing covered in shite in the washing for 5 o’clock the next morning, so aye💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oooo shes got her wine tonight. Things will be getting lairy in shaggers den. Deek will be in for a beating whilst that fat witch wobbles around sweating cobs in what appears to be a bleeping elephant costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn’t him and Deek both get gifted actual Oodies / Snuggys a couple of years ago? Never to be seen since?
He 100% did, I remember them. Probably got rid because for the first time in his life he was ahead of the curve and now they are more fashionable he has jumped on them again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hello ma loveleis, ave been having a wee comma as ave been so busy but ave just caught up this evening. Ave even got masel a new bespoke avatar pic. So aye ma loveleis, I hope youse are aw well. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning ma lovlies it is like winter wonderland in the south of England . Bet ooooor Marion will be spitting feathers. We all know he has been trying to manifest snow so he he get pure
Cosy which is what he does everyday anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Galloping oot ma lane to say I refuse to believe Mario is a real person 😭 surely no one is this illiterate, contradictive and just downright hilarious?! Surely it's a joke to see how far people will go when they're on social media with a 'following' 😅
Also ... northern lass here what is a stovie? Is it like a lobby? Back in ma lane I go 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why's he started banging on about 'make it count'

Bastart wishes his life away constantly whilst sat sweating stovies out his greasy pores in his awful stinking flat (not house)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning ma lovlies it is like winter wonderland in the south of England . Bet ooooor Marion will be spitting feathers. We all know he has been trying to manifest snow so he he get pure
Cosy which is what he does everyday anyway
It's snowed here in the North, and it's so cold l can't get the feckin bin lid open because it's froze shut 😒 Hopefully he'll have it so he has to trudge to work in it

Go and see his latest story about the washing machine! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.