Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with him. Princess Fiona mentions these Taki crissss so Marion has to get some. Despite never trying them and knowing they’re spicy, he gets 2 big bags costing £6. Now his arse will be wrecked and poor Deek will have to put up with the stench filling the bedsit.
He’s really nae right.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is wrong with him. Princess Fiona mentions these Taki crissss so Marion has to get some. Despite never trying them and knowing they’re spicy, he gets 2 big bags costing £6. Now his arse will be wrecked and poor Deek will have to put up with the stench filling the bedsit.
He’s really nae right.
Eyes popping, ring stinging, oor Deek is in for a treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many practice poses did it take to produce that.
Self absorbed bastard 🙄

View attachment 1757748

l must have missed that gem 😳
So Mario's a nasty bastard with and without alcohol. I wonder if that's how he got his bent nose through scrapping when pissed
He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag hen....👊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mirror glaze face princess fiona is defo trolling that little pleb telling him to get spicy criss that will make him tit his pants!

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Shartin Martin with his spicy cris... one too many and the toilet he'll miss 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has he jacked the job in? Or did he take one week's annual leave to decorate and another to reshare people posts about it? 🤔
What happened to tree no 2 that Deek bought? Ive missed loads just catching up. Been so busy in ma full time joab and living ma best life 🤭

Reactions: 14
He’s really nae right.
The whole flat is gonna stink of leaky bumhole. 🤢. There’s not enough wax melts in the world to disguise that, so aye 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That annoying little gnome Andrew Wheatcroft had his lashes done yesterday so Marion has to get his done now. Mario is so desperate to be him.

• Haha
He doesn’t really like the second tree. It’s all for show and attention.
I agree. All the insta Huns now do "tree theme reveals" for engagement. None if it is sentimental it's just what's fashionable that year.

I buy a new bauble every year to add to my collection and each one means something. None of them match but when I decorate my tree I think of all the places I went to get each one or special memory it brings back.

Everything he does is for the app that he reckons he doesn't live for yet he's ramming his tacky awful candy cane theme at us constantly. Sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. All the insta Huns now do "tree theme reveals" for engagement. None if it is sentimental it's just what's fashionable that year.

I buy a new bauble every year to add to my collection and each one means something. None of them match but when I decorate my tree I think of all the places I went to get each one or special memory it brings back.

Everything he does is for the app that he reckons he doesn't live for yet he's ramming his tacky awful candy cane theme at us constantly. Sad really
He has no memories hen, he goes no where and sees no one, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Have to say I love a tree that is personal, we too have special decorations and love seeing them each year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies… did I not mention his bespoke lash lifts last weekend?! And lo and behold he’s away to get them again. What a rat! Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle Marion….. you absolute bellend 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to tree no 2 that Deek bought? Ive missed loads just catching up. Been so busy in ma full time joab and living ma best life 🤭
That's the one that's up. The old one he allegedly gave away and the thin tree is no longer up In the bedroom as despite claiming he absolutely loved it last year it appears that was a lie....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.