Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off a load of beauty influencers over their skincare....what an absolute troll.

"Obviously I'm not a skincare influencer"
You don't need to point out the bleeping obvious hen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
After listening to his latest stories on his hatred on dewy complexions, l felt like he was sucking the air from me. He's so friggin boring 😴
We used to have a friend from school come to our monthly meet ups, and we all said 'Don't sit me beside Caroline!'...I bet that was Mario's friends 😂
View attachment 1643285
Why is all his getting ready tit in the living room?

The bedroom must be ram packed with so much tat that he doesn’t have room to get ready in there anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let me get this right, he looks like a toe nail but is slagging off people with great complexions and a Dewy glow? It shows that his family hate him because they would’ve taught him that if he doesn’t have anything good to say then shut the duck up!

And doesn’t watching Christmas films until November but the other weekend he posted that he was sat all morning watching Christmas films.

He really is bleeping braindead!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Talking about how dehydrated his skin is. Im not surprised with his tit diet! I bet water never passes his lips. Its not just all about caking yer skin in products hun. Fuckin clueless.
Skin to yer candy canes love🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He prefers a Matt looking skin care over dewy has done from a very very young age ??

duck up hen you didn’t even know the word dewy before IG skin care influences came about

• Haha
He prefers a Matt looking skin care over dewy has done from a very very young age ??

duck up hen you didn’t even know the word dewy before IG skin care influences came about
Hark at him like he’s Bobbi bleeping Brown.

Cutting aboot wae 7 year old Chanel bronzer oan his face 4 shades too dark wae a white neck, and she has the cheek to talk about others make up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Friggin hell, l nearly shat myself when l opened his stories to this! 😳
Sort your eyes out Mario, you look like you're auditioning for Uncle Fester 🥴
Screenshot_20221011-201326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Tonight’s favourite Mario-ism with regards to not liking dewy looking skincare.

“I think it’s the most no-est nicest look”

En anglais, s'il vous plait?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After listening to his latest stories on his hatred on dewy complexions, l felt like he was sucking the air from me. He's so friggin boring 😴
We used to have a friend from school come to our monthly meet ups, and we all said 'Don't sit me beside Caroline!'...I bet that was Mario's friends 😂
View attachment 1643285
Where the duck are his wallies in that picture?!?!
He looks gummy 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Where is Derek aka Adolf whilst Marion is spewing aw this shite intae his phone? I thought he got nervous doing his talkies in front a the wee bigot?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn’t make it to the end of the 100 dots of doom tonight. I can’t deal with a man with grey skin bang on about what skin looks good. duck off Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Friggin hell, l nearly shat myself when l opened his stories to this! 😳
Sort your eyes out Mario, you look like you're auditioning for Uncle Fester 🥴View attachment 1643435
That's exactly why he never went tae the cleanin show, because he's feart of them judgin him for whit he really looks like, he's met a few coos awready, but cannot have the whos who of insta seein right through him because hes shite at masking his real personality and, knows folk will want pictures and the prick that he is can't control the pictures, the angles, or the reality and he for one absolutely cannot have that. That's the real reason he hasnae went hens

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The cat woman 😂 am sure that's what she wanted to look like? Not Mrs.H that odd looking old lady.
Aye, I remember seeing this woman on TV as a kid and I’m sure she wanted to look like a cat. Maybe Marion will go for the look of wee Rayne when he does his next lot of Botox. 😼 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.