Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading his DMs catching up on tattle more like, this could be the day he has a melt down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reading his DMs catching up on tattle more like, this could be the day he has a melt down 😂
I love how his inbox, ootbox, shake it all aboot box is working again. Funny how it always works when he is craving praise

• Haha
Reactions: 35
His comments on Olly Mur.
Commenting on someone’s appearance online, on an app 🤨 ooh mario hen what have you became. 😜

His ability to spend money on utter junk makes me sick.
Can he not read the room.

This year people will be spending wisely so they can enjoy Christmas Day not so that they’re livingroom can look like their local 99p shop Christmas window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So lemme get this straight …

he goes off passively aggressively on Olly Murs About his looks.

now someone has told him to die ! which tbh I don’t believe …I know we have a laugh at his expense but I cant see why someone would wish deathon him ! - my guess is his attention seeking !

then he tells everyone to think about their words to people as it could send them over the edge …even though he just publicly said about Olly Murs appearance ! He is a walking contradiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oor wee hen is feeling deep and meaningful this morning…is this the Christmas haul come down starting already?!

Personal favourite mario-isms include:

Your purpose is present!

Words are received by how you receive them? (The question mark got me on this one 🤣)

I got you always like all you on here have got me at times of when I needed it.

4101D57D-8A85-48DE-BF22-DDC5A5ED96C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So, this supposedly happened last week, but he's only speaking about it now, it's not bothered him until now. It's not bothering him, and doesn't affect him, obviously. 🤥 It's not bothering him but he did 3 stories on it a week later, today. The day he needs content..... 🙄

Are ya bored and needing attention, Mario? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Side note if he uses another photie of his bespoke autumn bed as a background I might explode….dare I say it I’m looking forward to the blush pink candy cane bedding coming into play for Christmas in November.

Or let us see yer tier stayshuns or something, I’m all shiny orange cushioned out 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oor wee Marion is fine. He's fine. He's standing taller than ever. Comments don't hurt him. He won't give trolls attention. He's only going to make multiple stories about trolls. But he will out you the next time trolls. Because he's fine.

Mario has caught up on Tattle last night and is raging. Hiya hen. 😂👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Morning lovelies, a little late to the party with the million dots of doom and Christmas haul. Was out with ma pals all day yesterday drinking them ➡🍹 lethal drinks and living ma best life. Anyway, fair to say the hangover is a million times worse after watching Martin Saville, here’s ma thoughts on it all, it’s a long one so settle in lovelies:

• Where is he putting all this tit
  • How much stuff does he reckon he’s fitting on his already buckled console tables
  • The Tony almond stuff is cheap tacky tit
  • Youse, again 🙄
  • The Santa is bleeping hideous
  • Sorry he’s not at the cleaning show, well you weren’t sorry the other day when you were slagging it off
  • Feels so so guilty not being there, who the duck does he think he is 😂
  • Clearly scared of travelling further than the end of his nose
  • Shaking like a shitting dog
  • The bleeping waffle slippers and socks
  • Tier stand, is that actually what it’s called??
  • Candy cane land 😂
  • Diamanté... sequins ya wee bleep
  • Treated myself... you treat yourself every bleeping day Martin
  • It makes me bleeping happy... It doesn’t Martin, you admitted you were having a breakdown when you did this last year
  • The way he speaks, eughhhh
  • If you have Amazon, who doesn’t bleeping have Amazon 😂
  • Life’s, it’s lives Martin
  • I refuse to believe he’s a 40 year old man, it’s bleeping weird!
  • Olly Murs, how many times did he want to say what’s wrong with him, he looks really unwell, I hope he’s alright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Attention seeking wazzock.

He’s quick enough to post his real (fake) praise DMs so I’m certain if he received one like this it’d be on his stories in a flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nasty comments dinny bother him but here he is ranting on like an unhinged maniac about them 🙄

oh and chicken titty if your here, just name and shame them the now?! Why wait?! Or is it because your talking tit?!?! I dinny believe you!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Woke up in a haze of tequila and still baffled at him talking about Olly Murs looks when he looks like he’s been dug up after being buried about 100 years ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thought a wis havin a stroke trying tae decipher that shite he’s slabbering this morning.

@Blair-Waldorf I’ll never no laugh at the wild shites 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who’s put 50p in the head this morning?
Apparently the little hobbit is standing taller than ever. Must be the Cuban heel on his Timbies.
He’s going to be firing off abusive messages from his own fake accounts now to get some interaction. A hunner percent 👌
Christmas is over now for Maz.
Breakdown and clutching at even more desperate than normal content pending 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wtf who gets that raging that quickly on a Sunday morning 😂 calm it doon to a riot hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion: Olly Murs looks terrible, he looks really no well

Olly Murs:
What an absolute cheek he has saying how awful Olly Murs looks. Olly Murs is in the shape of his life by the looks of it. This wee rodent needs to take a look at himself in the mirror before he starts slating others.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.