Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, just when you think he couldnae be any more embarrassing.

Ma lovelies, oan this dayn of dawn I've been upgraded to VIP.
I'd like to thank ma wee family, fae having to pause the TV while I watch Marion's stories. Next I'd like tae thank all youse hens, who never fail tae make me laugh and so forth. Lastly, I'd like tae thank oor cotton headed ninny muggins Marion Mcknight. Without youse I'd still be oan new member, so aye and so forth, blocked!!! capeesh!!! Words fae the wise,
"if youse feeling depressed, try youse best."

Here we reflect back and celebrate oan this dayn of dawn, by looking at some of my favourite clips. So aye.

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
Congratulations my lovely. I have been chanting you on from day one to get this chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon most of them follow to laugh at him. I follow a woman who I can't stand. She's desperate to have a friendship with Hinch and she looks like a frog. The most boring stories ever. Can't stand her but I can't stop watching the tit.
That app that he hates, never be on it, vile app he found great strength from it? It's give him life?
For someone that's sooo busy with work he really has a lot of time to watch tik toks, share/repost stuff to the gram.
I'm part time minimum 28 hours a week and I can go days and not look at any apps for 6/7 hours you know ma lovelies busy working something Marion is getting confused about.
Tons love 💎
he works the minimum 16 hours a week only to be eligible for the tax credits my lovelie. If you don’t know get tae know, his benefit fraud scam his rules and nae debates. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ, just when you think he couldnae be any more embarrassing.

Ma lovelies, oan this dayn of dawn I've been upgraded to VIP.
I'd like to thank ma wee family, fae having to pause the TV while I watch Marion's stories. Next I'd like tae thank all youse hens, who never fail tae make me laugh and so forth. Lastly, I'd like tae thank oor cotton headed ninny muggins Marion Mcknight. Without youse I'd still be oan new member, so aye and so forth, blocked!!! capeesh!!! Words fae the wise,
"if youse feeling depressed, try youse best."

Here we reflect back and celebrate oan this dayn of dawn, by looking at some of my favourite clips. So aye.

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
Congratulations ma lovelie!
I'm fair howling at the "Pretty Green Eyes" when his eyes are like boiled gooseberries and no pretty at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a bloody waste. Bet Marion is trying to see how he can hawf 100 pumpkins in his flat next year.
I think a ban should be put on these influencers . We are going through a cost of living Crisis and tit like this is unnecessary! Some people can’t afford to pay they utility bills if you got 100s to squander on a 5 minute display..donate the money to a family in need! They go on about trolls but act like a bunch of cunts gloating on Insta !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does he keep posting pics of snowy scenes with captions that he loves it when in reality if he was living among that snow and conditions he would be moaning about the cold and how he can't go out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stole your autumn crown 😂 aye ok 😂 you hardly had a crown to steal you dick, just shows you he actually thinks he is something, he actually does deserve our pity, he’s a few pumpkins and a mansion short of a Autumn display 😂 (possible thread title there ma lovelies 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“Ten times out of ten” why the duck does he keep saying this!? Just when you think he can’t possibly get any more brainless, he surprises you….

Also, he’s vile. Getting rid of BRAND NEW bedding / throws etc because they don’t go with the colour of his bed 😒 to have space so that he can fill it back up with TAT. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
witch stole his autumn, so aye. What a complete waste of money.
She's a bleep.
Imagine thinking its ok tae use food for decorations when some people cannae afford tae eat.

He's a thick twit, actually comparing his scruffy cooncil bedsit tae her farm house with a garden

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He's such a delusional twit to think he's anything like Hinch.
Sit down Mario and look around the tiny cramped flat you're in to realise you'll never be where she is now.
It's a competition with you, Hinch included, because she's just copied Solomon who's always decorated outside.
Wasteful tramps.
Screenshot_20221013-204902_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
witch stole his autumn, so aye. What a complete waste of money.
He's still got wintum, ah'm sure his candy cane lame will take sum beating.

I'm dying tae know what happened to the glitter pumpkins duvet cover. It disappeared as quickly as the Hinch throw he was desperate to have. Marion, kin ah get a wee dot of doom telling me, cheers doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1. JamJar is never busy midweek.
2. JamJar does not serve amazing food.
3. It’s not a flex to say you have all this unopened stuff under your bed.
4. IF YOU DIDNT CONTINUALLY BUY SHITE YOU WOULDN’T NEED TO ORGANISE/GUT/CLEAR OOT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.