Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t be at the clean and tidy home show lovlies - I know you’re all gutted. He is waiting for the Bedsit Full of Tat Show in Glasgow instead x

1711E3D7-192E-4FC8-9F2B-440BBAD760BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ken whit his latest reel needed tae make it relatively perfect, a pink confetti canon ma lovelies. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He won’t be at the clean and tidy home show lovlies - I know you’re all gutted. He is waiting for the Bedsit Full of Tat Show in Glasgow instead x

View attachment 1632710
Pahhhhh hahahhaha.

Most pointless anooncement ever.

You will nae be going because
1. Your no invited
2. Your house isnae clean & tidy
3. You cannae afford tae get there

Absolutely naebody will be disappointed ma lovely and naebody has asked if you're going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Am still coming to terms with that reel ma lovelies as always tons o love and thanks fur a bespoke new thread xxxxx!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he— I’m…. Huh????? Is he ok????? bleeping hell. This is too much for a Friday!

9F31AE82-3580-49FD-B951-14BC8802498D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does he always need to be so aggressive….🤦🏻‍♀️
Instead of making no reference to it whatsoever he has because it’s content and unless he’s on a comma he can’t help himself.

He has not been invited but decided to pretend he has because he’s an influencer. ‘AnXiEtY’ is why he won’t be there and because nobody cares.

So ugly and vile inside made those dumb remarks even though fellow huns will be there, networking.

More and more each day he reveals who he really is, a nasty and sad little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey Maz, you heard that saying, "This Isn't the Airport, you don't have to announce your departure". The same goes for that unprofessional post.
I hope you never get invited to an event again, that's if you ever were invited 🙄
#sorrynotsorry Ignorant dick what you are

If this had been anyone else say what this bloke said they would have been blocked 🚫
Mario the fifty face bastard
Screenshot_20221007-125141_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the Christmas he was affronted again isn’t it? Nae invite so he is trying to front it oot. Ahhhhhm FIIIIIIIINNNNNEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just treatit myself to the reel. Had to wait till I’m alone in the house otherwise my husband tells me to “shut that bleep up”. He’s got a point.
Well. What can I say that’s not already been said? Nothing really but bloody hell! The facial expressions! This is my favourite, it looks like he’s been unexpectedly bummed while holding a bottle of fabcon
Love the way he’s OVER ENUNCIATING all his WORDDDSSSS
and I particularly love the “let’s give these a wee SNEFFFFF”
Howling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well, someone's a bitter bastard about not being invited to that cleaning event! 😂😂 He'd definitely go if he'd been invited, and would be bouncing aff the walls with excitement, topping up his botox and fake tanning. 😂 I just don't believe he's turning such things down because we all know he wants to make money aff the app but is failing miserably each time, so would benefit by going to such things. 🙄 Stop lying for 5 minutes and just STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey Maz, you heard that saying, "This Isn't the Airport, you don't have to announce your departure". The same goes for that unprofessional post.
I hope you never get invited to an event again, that's if you ever were invited 🙄
#sorrynotsorry Ignorant dick what you are

If this had been anyone else say what this bloke said they would have been blocked 🚫
Mario the fifty face bastardView attachment 1632897
Lol that is such a dig at oor Martin. Mind you he’s done wi autumn - it’s now 27th Feb 2023…. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.