Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelie, you need tae tell me, I'm hopeless at guessing! What's it beginning with and ending with?
They may huv been liking some of yer posts tonight ...like Mrs Bird in Paddington I've said my piece 🤫

Screenshot_20220923-215647.png

Not sure I can say his name but look at who like the original image posted by deeks follow the campaign link in that profile it gives his name then search it. Also found his Insta ! Mate my detective skills are wasted lol
Screenshot_20220923-220434.png

Found him, was half expecting a cleaning account 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Clutching ma beak at you rotten trolls tonight, Maz's heid will burl off his shoulders after seeing Didums ex on here! Be like a scene fae the exorcist 👀

Why lie, 9 years, duck off and stop with your mince talk, he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the bahookie. Not only English lessons he's needing, he needs maths too, 2+2 is not 22 Madza 🥴

Plus if its only a piece of paper, get along to any registry office, its only a few quid. He talks that much shite, no wonder he needs the extra strong toothpaste to dilute the honk of bullshit.

Not a brain in his bastard box

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Plus if its only a piece of paper, get along to any registry office, its only a few quid. He talks that much shite, no wonder he needs the extra strong toothpaste to dilute the honk of bullshit.
If he thinks it's just a piece of paper, why get engaged?

Just don't bother and be partners. 👍🏻

Reactions: 25
He's talking like he's a business mogul. Delusional twit 🙄 View attachment 1600315
That 'content' to be recored is his xmas shite that he asked who wanted to see and where he got it... He is regretting that now so kidding on he's so ill he can reframe from recroding it.
Too much tat to go through and he has forgot majority of places he bought it. Sooo ayyye nae content ma loveliees

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does this bawbag always lie like duck, he posted on 20th September 2019 that it was their 4 year anniversary, he is fucked in the head. Mazda hen 👋🏻 you are a lying smelly bleep, so aye.
This post is all me, myself and I!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the bit at the bottom saying it's just a piece of paper. You have to say that Maz, because your chances of getting married is like me being a virgin again 😂
View attachment 1600392
He's been with Deed Deek 9 years? When was Marion a bridesmaid? Did I miss this?? Should it not b always the best man? Aww forgot billy nae mates.
Back in ma ain lane I go tons love Always 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After Christmas last year didn’t make hundreds of stories about he was sick of Christmas and Halloween (which you would be if you start months before they’re due) and that he wasn’t going to do again. He wasn’t going to decorate his home this time just for Insta. More hassle than it was worth, he didn’t enjoy it, blah blah blah!
And here we are in September with full on Halloween and more Christmas baubles being wedged somewhere in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They may huv been liking some of yer posts tonight ...like Mrs Bird in Paddington I've said my piece 🤫

View attachment 1600634

View attachment 1600644

Found him, was half expecting a cleaning account 😂
He did have influencer in his bio. Not sure if that’s a piss take at Marion 🤣

I think we all know too well that by ‘staple’ he means it will never see the light of day again and will promptly be replaced by whatever is the new ‘in’ cleaning product next summer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww, duck. I like a lot of posts but don’t say much. I promise I’m not Marion, my cats like me.
Same here hen! Ma cat’s love me too, I definitely no Martin! And I am quite shy, posted a few time’s but mostly I actually have a life unlike Martin 🥴

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, I really hope none of you hens think I’m Martin 😮 my name is 5 letters followed by two numbers. I genuinely love this thread because you all make me laugh so much. Maybe I should take a break from it. I suffer (genuine anxiety) and can’t cope with people thinking I’m him. Absolutely bleeping not I can assure you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god, I really hope none of you hens think I’m Martin 😮 my name is 5 letters followed by two numbers. I genuinely love this thread because you all make me laugh so much. Maybe I should take a break from it. I suffer (genuine anxiety) and can’t cope with people thinking I’m him. Absolutely bleeping not I can assure you!!
Not you lovelie. It's six letters and two numbers.

I think I will leave it now, hadn't realised it was going to affect people's health, so sorry 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whit Marion actually means is that he started stalking wee Deek 9 year ago. He’s probably got mair doctored photies ah him and Deek than aw ah us oan this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.