Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
When I told my Gran I was gay she laughed and said “Son, you came out the womb in a pair of heels”. That was 20 years ago. Times weren’t as devastatingly bad as Marion is making out although he’s from backwardsville, I’m born & bred in the centre of Glasgow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Wonder if he pats Dezzas winky like that instead of rubbing it when they are having a bit of a bespoke sausage party 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I know it’s shouldn’t but I get so stressed when he does a walk around video of the flat. There is just shit on shit on shit.
boxes, with a throw ‘casually’ placed on them, with a tray on that and then flowers on that! Why man!?

Is the new anti crease shite a new bedside table feature. Probably use it as lube for his crinkly arsehole later

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Flozora

How odd of Saint Marion to use up so many dots talking about himself!! Fuck me for a buck, he doesn’t half think he’s something. Coming out 20 years ago... people weren’t burnt at the stake, outcast and ostracised! It was just less heard about, due to the lack of social media, not the lack of social acceptance!!
I came out over 20yrs a go, brought up in a small village in the Lake District... granted, they’re all fairly insular and I would’ve been the only gay in the village then - but it wasn’t a big thing!
He does himself no favours. He is no expert, he’s a cunt of the highest order.

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
@Madonna Thanks to for thread title.

Going to plank my bahooky here.

Just wondered if we have any newbies here - if so you are very welcome 👋🤚👋🤚👋

So aye ... just jump in and say hi and so forth.

If you need a translation of any of Marian's musings, let us know - that said most of it is untranslatable as it's a bespoke language.

That's awe a huff tae say - so aye.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. 💎
I’ve been a very long time lurker on here and after a wine or two have decided to join you marvellous lot.
I’ve never followed Marie but have watched his stories for ages.
So aye...

Reactions: 19

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
I know it’s shouldn’t but I get so stressed when he does a walk around video of the flat. There is just shit on shit on shit.
boxes, with a throw ‘casually’ placed on them, with a tray on that and then flowers on that! Why man!?

Is the new anti crease shite a new bedside table feature. Probably use it as lube for his crinkly arsehole later
Derek's Boaby will be smelling of spring awakening 🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I hope wee Dezza falls in love with the goalie, elopes to Gretna and they live happily ever after.

Kinda like to see Melvin go through a Miss Havisham juuurneeeh 😂😂

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Evening lads 😘 I've been avoiding the only geigh in the bespoke village recently as my blood pressure needed a break but now I see our Melv is now the reason the geighs have rights or something? Well that's just super! Well done Melvin Queen of Scots and defender of LGBTQ+++ peoples
Honestly, my eyes have just rolled so hard they are now pointing out the back of my skull. By the end of the week he'll have come up with a vaccine for the coronavirus and saved the planet. The fucking donut!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

WookieCookie

sketch-1583696327514.jpg

I love derek, I think he might be a stoner, nipping doon the stair for a spliff while marions sourcing collabs and so forth. Explains how he copes with the singin.

And also...The haircut? Who does it for him. I’m a Hairdresser and a Barber and I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. I might offer to collab. He loves to help small businesses and has the platform to change my life.
I'm sure Marionette mentioned he cuts his own hair. Throw a pair of knickers at his heid cause he makes an arse of it.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I can't be arsed to watch him much at the moment so haven't seen the reference to Elaine Smith. The only Elaine Smith's I know are :

1. the actress who played Daphne in Neighbours (the one who gave birth without removing her tights).
2. the politician.
Me too! 🤣 Must admit I'm trying not to watch the utter gobshite much as he just makes me furious in the current climate. I had a lovely walk in the park today with Mr Bamalam and the dog. We sat on a bench and watched a pair of Thrushes building a nest. I was thinking how sad and depressing Melvin's life is, the way he is so materialistic and is obsessed with possessions, yet me sitting watching the birds made me feel a happiness I haven't felt in a long while.

I'm not sure what I mean by that wee ramble but I shall end it by saying Melvin needs a good kick in the knackers!

• Heart
  • Haha