Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does he think anyone wants to see his washing? Especially his bloody 🩲 the other day 🤢. As someone else has said, I definitely see more of his bed than my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tictic he’s just posted - living in a fantasy world again. He’s actually the oddest man.
Kin ye view tictic withoot huvin the app, I don't want tae doonload it as the apps no ma joab, but ah need tae ken wit Marion's up tae and so forth.

Why on earth does he think anyone wants to see his washing? Especially his bloody 🩲 the other day 🤢. As someone else has said, I definitely see more of his bed than my own!
It's tae get us aw wurked up fur his only fans, except we pay him tae keep the claes oan ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kin ye view tictic withoot huvin the app, I don't want tae doonload it as the apps no ma joab, but ah need tae ken wit Marion's up tae and so forth.

It's tae get us aw wurked up fur his only fans, except we pay him tae keep the claes oan ma loverlie 🥰
Thanks fae that. Noo I have visions of her spread across The Mario Bed, looking like a sweaty out of date spatchcock chicken

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Right, I dinnae ken, so need to get to ken, "washings", is that a thing? That 's' to make it plural is making me irrationally annoyed. Am I completely uneducated in life things? Is my use of "washing" to refer to multiple garments and/or loads wrong? Seeing the word multiple times per week honestly has me angry at my phone, so is it a normal, illiterate Marioism, a West Scots dialect thing, or am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right, I dinnae ken, so need to get to ken, "washings", is that a thing? That 's' to make it plural is making me irrationally annoyed. Am I completely uneducated in life things? Is my use of "washing" to refer to multiple garments and/or loads wrong? Seeing the word multiple times per week honestly has me angry at my phone, so is it a normal, illiterate Marioism, a West Scots dialect thing, or am I wrong?
It's because he's an imbecile. Thick as mince, clueless, a can short of a six pack, so many titles fit that man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I’m west and I do say washings 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks fae that. Noo I have visions of her spread across The Mario Bed, looking like a sweaty out of date spatchcock chicken
Noo ah huv the same vision, nae sleep fur me the night ah will need tae drink some decaff coffee tae keep me awake.

I’m west and I do say washings 😩
It's normally said in how ah goat x amount of washings done, showing oor wealth of good weather fur that couple of days a year it's summer. Jist ye mop kick high and ignore these Tattlers. Think what would Marion do ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
I’ve never heard of it called “washings” before, not where I’m from in Scotland anyway…ROYAL Deeside, no far fae oor majusties hoose, smell the wealth ma lovelies 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate to say it Ma lovelies but I also say washings. I’m born and bred Glasgow. I don’t think I know anyone that doesn’t say washings so youse are aw freaks! Sit doon and get some fuckin class!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I hate to say it Ma lovelies but I also say washings. I’m born and bred Glasgow. I don’t think I know anyone that doesn’t say washings so youse are aw freaks! Sit doon and get some fuckin class!
You tell them ma loverlie, if ye ken ye ken and if ye didnae ken get tae ken!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am team washings😂Iv just hung 2 washings up om ma clase horse in ma spare room, smell the wealth mazza, nae livingroom for me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never heard of it called “washings” before, not where I’m from in Scotland anyway…ROYAL Deeside, no far fae oor majusties hoose, smell the wealth ma lovelies 💅🏼
Im originally from eastend Glasgow but now live in Royal deeside too, here we say 'got x loads of LAUNDRY done' 😆😆😆 I'm reeking of wealth today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No motivational bed post saying what day it is 🥺I'm not sure I can keep ma power and mop leg kick my way through the day without it. Might have to get masel a couple of grapes, see if that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit of both, I’ll say a need to get the washing done, that’s a load in the machine, right am gonna hing this “load oot” (smell the wealth) or I’ll say am going to put the washing oot (still reeking of wealth) so it’s either washings or loads. Both done in my UTILITY room then I go out my BACK door to hang my washing OUTSIDE! Oft am absolutely rolling in it here ma lovelies. Like a pig in shite. Happy as Larry. If you nose you nose and if you don’t nose… get to nose. Tons of Love NN x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No motivational bed post saying what day it is 🥺I'm not sure I can keep ma power and mop leg kick my way through the day without it. Might have to get masel a couple of grapes, see if that helps.
Get them cutit up hen and throw in a muller corner , really keep your power 💎

Im originally from eastend Glasgow but now live in Royal deeside too, here we say 'got x loads of LAUNDRY done' 😆😆😆 I'm reeking of wealth today lol
Get yersel away hen you’ve veered right oot your aine laine and nae debates!! Seems you’re on an American journey ma lovelie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.