Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s annoying me more than usual lately - constantly goes on about keeping his family and Derek private but the other day he’s happy to record a wee girl at the dance thing then today he’s got a story showing the front of his brothers house!!!!

Reactions: 19
duck me, lads - is that Eeevvvaaa Meeehhhh delivery for Father's Day? 🤔 I can't be bothered to listen to the million doats to find oot. 😑 I hope he's not getting the poor man all that tat, but if Marlon has ordered that for himself TO GO WITH THE OTHER 500 FUCKEN MELTS, OILS, DIFFUSERS AND BURNERS, then I hope he deserves tae huv the shits awhl night, then slapping into next week! 😠

Oh, and his brother's house looks lovely, especially FROM THE OUTSIDE! 😂 I bet he'll be almost choking on the built up jealousy and venom during the tour, bitter bastard that he is! 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s the Lizzie Duke engagement ring. Don’t know why they bothered getting engaged. They’ll never marry
Ah work wi a lassie who spends like Marion, debt collection agencies phone work looking fur her, ah'd be mortified.

Now and again she pawns her engagement ring for fast cash 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Is Marion tapped in the heid? Who actually stands ootside their brothers hoose filming a boomerang ah their living room windae?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw this on Instagram 😨

Screenshot_20220618-184059_Instagram.jpg

Followed by Marilyn in his fluffy robe freezing in his den 🥶🤣

Screenshot_20220618-183436_Instagram.jpg

Is Marion tapped in the heid? Who actually stands ootside their brothers hoose filming a boomerang ah their living room windae?
My husband recently asked me if that "wee Scottish guy" was right in the head. "Like, if he went to see a professional, would they say he is able to function as an independent adult?" 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can hear him now when him and Derek head home...'Awww Derek, l want a house like my brother and sister!!!!!' 😫

Does he not realise he's torturing himself, because no way can they afford a normal house now.

Reactions: 17
Funny he shows a boomerang outside his brothers house but never the outside of his own bedsit in Beirut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s annoying me more than usual lately - constantly goes on about keeping his family and Derek private but the other day he’s happy to record a wee girl at the dance thing then today he’s got a story showing the front of his brothers house!!!!
There's a method to the madness ma lovelie an if you don't know get to know!! So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A canny slag marion, I’m sat hoosecoat on and a blanket and am freezing lol swear the older a get the more a feel the cold easily but am in a front and back door hoose on the gable end of end terrace if you like 😂😂 smell the wealth - can’t even say that cos it’s a council hoose but it’s still a front and back door so aye and so forth lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can hear him now when him and Derek head home...'Awww Derek, l want a house like my brother and sister!!!!!' 😫

Does he not realise he's torturing himself, because no way can they afford a normal house now.
Probably gifted him a cheap wax burner fur a housewarming gift.

We haven't had a pressure cooker jurney from Marion yet most disappointed ☹

A canny slag marion, I’m sat hoosecoat on and a blanket and am freezing lol swear the older a get the more a feel the cold easily but am in a front and back door hoose on the gable end of end terrace if you like 😂😂 smell the wealth - can’t even say that cos it’s a council hoose but it’s still a front and back door so aye and so forth lol
Blocked and reported. #nomaquote

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly hen, I joke about him in his hoosecoat but we are in the middle of a heatwave and it's really awful. 🥴 Still have to leave the house and do school and activities with the children and it's like they'd prefer the weans and their parents to fry. Our eldest wean said the teacher now has three fans going but doesn't help. Every time I walk outside, I'm more dramatic than Mario storming the streets of Paisley in his silver leggings 😆 XxX

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s an absolute honking brand ambassador. Buys all the discounted tit and then takes that long to show the stuff on his stories he’s saying it’s all limited so probably sold out now 🤦‍♀️ What’s the point of bothering to show off and trying to get people to buy stuff that they probably get hold of? It’s stupid. Must do better Marion.
Bet that was the theme of every school report he ever got 😂
She’s got a new quote too ‘there’s a method to ma madness’ is there now Marion, I highly doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS those stories have given me the rage 😂

When he does the thumbs up for the Boady Shoap (Shelly giving him new stuff since he sacked off the drops of youth eye cream) he had dead skin hanging off his thumb 🤢 Why does he show the Ava May box with his hand awkwardly covering his address (that everybody already knows thanks to his oversharing) and in the next shot everything is out the box! We didn’t need to see a cardboard box if you weren’t lifting the lid Maz! Why does he repeat himself, or is there method to his madness? MIRTH and Tonka? Deid!

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've come to visit my parents and was looking for the vinegar, after I'd found it my dad said "I didn't know we had any" and I nearly said "you didn't know, but you needed to get tae know" 🙄 😂

bleeping 3 haired chump lives in my head rent free! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marion, ‘it’s no ma place to show yous ma brothers house’
Also Marion, wetting himself over a house he will never have himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.