Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of his little clitty cradle in them knickers oan that airer has made me feel queasy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
He’s an absolute honking brand ambassador. Buys all the discounted tit and then takes that long to show the stuff on his stories he’s saying it’s all limited so probably sold out now 🤦‍♀️ What’s the point of bothering to show off and trying to get people to buy stuff that they probably get hold of? It’s stupid. Must do better Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ava may in the scent flash bathroom 🥴 why wid you want your honking hovel to smell of that is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A doop of mur and tonka

We have the same accent ma lovelies but bleeping hell does he make me cringe when he talks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So basically if you end up with a wax burner for your birthday/Christmas from maz then it’s cause he’s forgotten about you 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So basically if you end up with a wax burner for your birthday/Christmas from maz then it’s cause he’s forgotten about you 😂👌
That's what I was thinking imagine december comes and you're opening your Christmas gift from him and it's these wax burners he's going on about getting on discount for people he forgets about. He's a wee prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After she declared summer was over last night he’s properly all in a tiz the day!
He will be raging that his brother (who’s older) and his partner were out last night at Diana Ross and are going out again to Hacienda Classical. They are my kinda gays, unlike Marion. I would love to know what they actually think about him and dumb dumb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He will be raging that his brother (who’s older) and his partner were out last night at Diana Ross and are going out again to Hacienda Classical. They are my kinda gays, unlike Marion. I would love to know what they actually think about him and dumb dumb.
Bet they think the same as the rest of us hun, that they’re pathetic oxygen thieves. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that was a drag queen Diana Ross impersonator after someone said they were at a gay bar, and thought oh my she's awffy good. 😳 😂

The thought of his little clitty cradle in them knickers oan that airer has made me feel queasy
Ye pure fancy the pants oaf him, and ye were overcome tae see them oan the bespoke bleep washing airer ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah cannae stop laughing at his latest attempt tae sell Ava May as “gifts for folk you’ve forgotten about”. Hannah must huv been aff her tits tae think he’s gid for her business, he’s basically saying it’s shite only given tae folk you don’t care about. Jist call them stocking fillers and wee mindings, shitey breeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought that was a drag queen Diana Ross impersonator after someone said they were at a gay bar, and thought oh my she's awffy good. 😳 😂
They were in Dels at 6 when I was in so assume they were having a few of they 👉🏼🍹 before Diana Ross hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah cannae stop laughing at his latest attempt tae sell Ava May as “gifts for folk you’ve forgotten about”. Hannah must huv been aff her tits tae think he’s gid for her business, he’s basically saying it’s shite only given tae folk you don’t care about. Jist call them stocking fillers and wee mindings, shitey breeks.
👆👆👆 Thread suggestion, Avamy gifts for folk you've forgotten about #ad 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Heinz minestrone and some ham sandwiches! Could have done that at home and saved money 😆
634829F0-4322-4119-A7D6-5C7FC99B78AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.