Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he cheats on her loads (Mario had a rant about him on stories) but she’s obviously putting up with it because she looks like Mario in a wig, and the old man provides both a front and back door. Gotta choose your battles ain’t ya ma lovely when you’re no a looker. So aye

I can't believe he would do that to his sister, nowt worse that someone else washing your dirty linen in public, especially family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr Dayn has questions. Why is he wearing a skirt, is there something wrong with his legs cos he's standing funny.
He's left leg looks edited like he has drawn the black on, less is more tbf I was expecting the 90s granda Clark sandals to be on ones he got last week the cream things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe he would do that to his sister, nowt worse that someone else washing your dirty linen in public, especially family.
I'd have smacked him one

He's at a dance studio?. Could it be a competition his niece is in

Reactions: 10
He’s at an awards night for a children's dance school. That is honestly the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

he fake tanned for it.

he needed a reason to use the obscene amount of make up he has and this was the best he could come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's recently followed socialmama aka skanky mamma as I like to call her thought he would had followed her well before now
It's a awards night for dance school him and Derek are at 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s at an awards night for a children's dance school. That is honestly the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

he fake tanned for it.

he needed a reason to use the obscene amount of make up he has and this was the best he could come up with.
Can’t forget him also stressing about the outfit…he’s also gifted wee Derek his knockoff Gucci!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

he fake tanned for it.

Maybe just me but it's children and I hate when folk record and think it's ok to share it up to social media even if it is 5/10 second Clip, 140k+ following you can't believe they're all good legit followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing wrong with enjoying a kid's dance thing, everything in the world tragically wrong with bigging it up like its a garden party at Buckingham Palace/rave/Harry styles. Genuinely sad for him, then I look at his blouse and fake shoes and laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s fake tanned the both of them to go to what?? This is the lamest night oot I’ve ever seen even by his standards!! I’m here for the hangover fear he will have tomorrow mind you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think them doing fake tan and Mario fretting over what to wear for a young child’s dance competition in a community centre is possibly one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen.

You’ve truly outdone yourself Mario hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel sorry for the brother in law going out with them three. He looks normal.
Quasimodo would look normal next to that motley crew.
I'd have smacked him one

He's at a dance studio?. Could it be a competition his niece is in
Looks like an end of term disco for dance class in local community hall. Bet the weans ken how tae fake tan better than Marion and Deek. Hope Marion takes tae the flair and we get some 🥔♥ dance content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe just me but it's children and I hate when folk record and think it's ok to share it up to social media even if it is 5/10 second Clip, 140k+ following you can't believe they're all good legit followers.
My niece does gymnastics, and no one is allowed to record at competitions. I don't even put picture's on my social media incase they get into the wrong hands if shared innocently.

Reactions: 14
Safeguarding of children never gets thought about by idiots desperate to post online unfortunately. Just because their child is ok doesn’t mean others in the backgrounds are. They could be placing vulnerable children's details into the wrong hands.

Reactions: 13
So the outfit/make-up/titty thrust/fake tan journae was to go to a kids dance competition?!

Could be the neice’s dance thing! Ooh look its Uncle Marion wearing, well, erm.. a blouse!

And here we thought he may be going to see Harry Styles 🤣
Imagine thinking they were going to go out out with members of the public! Its for his safety he is at the community centre!! HIS SAFETY!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the latest you’ve been out at night in months is to attend a dance hall wae a bunch of 10 year old guruls 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, no recording allowed whatsoever at my daughter's dance shows . Obviously no one would dream of recording it anyway, let alone share it on social media
The build up to this social event of the year, the tanning, the makeup, the hair 😉 to go to a wee girl's show (lovely as they are) is so sad
I am beyond embarrassed for him, so aye, nipping back into my own lane right now hens

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.