Cleaning with Mario #67 Smell the Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a drill! I think heā€™s finally got new handles that match! On his daily video tour of the tat cave they all looked shiny and MATCHED!! Only one he didnā€™t show is the lounge door, maybe he hasnā€™t gotten around tae that the noo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is not a drill! I think heā€™s finally got new handles that match! On his daily video tour of the tat cave they all looked shiny and MATCHED!! Only one he didnā€™t show is the lounge door, maybe he hasnā€™t gotten around tae that the noo
I wonder what poor sod had to come round and do them seeing as they canā€™t change a light bulb between them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder what poor sod had to come round and do them seeing as they canā€™t change a light bulb between them
Whoever did them Iā€™m sure they went ā€œAbove and beyond!ā€

*no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The bedroom wan hasnae been changed yet. A think heā€™s just got his at polishing truncheons so heā€™s given some of the haunals a wee spruce up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably ol' strangler toes. I know he's a sparky but he's also Mazda's go to eye candy handyman.

Can't believe he didny take us along wi him oan the door handle jurnee. No content is too boring fae the man who tells us everytime he changes his bedsheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yeh!! šŸ˜‚ The only one that disnae match is the gold one, but the old ones looked smaller and more matt, rather than these squarer, more shiny ones.

*Let's go of canon full of grey confetti* šŸŽŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor cat breaks my heart. Nothing to play with except Deeks hand and just sits on that worktop glowering at Marion and plotting his demise. She needs toys. She looks well enough cared for - just bored out of her tiny mind šŸ˜¢

I have one primer one foundation one bronzer and that's that. Hes actually ridiculous. That is all my lassies. Spine bright.
I canā€™t use Bronzer or contour in the slightest. I end up like an extra from the Lion King šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That poor cat breaks my heart. Nothing to play with except Deeks hand and just sits on that worktop glowering at Marion and plotting his demise. She needs toys. She looks well enough cared for - just bored out of her tiny mind šŸ˜¢
The fact she is so unstimulated is good news really. No tree, no balls to play with, no sensory stuff that we can see lying around ā˜¹. But ā€¦ this gives her more time to plot Marionā€™s demise! Sheā€™ll have him done and itā€™ll look like an accident ma lovlie. šŸ˜ˆ she hates him much more than any of his so called ā€œhatersā€ do šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The fact she is so unstimulated is good news really. No tree, no balls to play with, no sensory stuff that we can see lying around ā˜¹. But ā€¦ this gives her more time to plot Marionā€™s demise! Sheā€™ll have him done and itā€™ll look like an accident ma lovlie. šŸ˜ˆ she hates him much more than any of his so called ā€œhatersā€ do šŸ¤Ŗ
He daren't buy Rayn a cat tree because we've talked about it so much. It says a lot about his character that he would deprive her just to spite us.

Reactions: 15
Ah huvnae been oan that app the day cos it's no ma joab, whit huv ah missed ...Marion shooting his pairty cannon aw ower the hoose, hiz he joined Only Fans šŸ˜± ah'm affronted fur him ma loverlies šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lovelies! Can one of yoos please post the cannon pop please I need a good giggle and am oan the bespoke blocked list so am urr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.