Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone angry faced my post about hoping Paisley towers gets demolished after another few years of decorating. Druggies downstairs is that you 👀🤣
Sorry if it was me ma lovelie. I got new varifical contact lenses fur my Kerry Katona eyes and I can see duck all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m strutting my way in to Wednesday in a pair of bespoke £5 hooker heels, I’m reeking of wealth cos I spritzed mysel with a boujee scent from my collection, I’ve had it so long it’s gone aff but ma scent ma rules!!! So aye!! Spine bright hens , tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannae cope wae the sheer amount of wealth oan display in this picture the day 😂

View attachment 1207436
If he wants tae be taken seriously in the business wurld of gram he needs tae get himsel' a wee bespoke ladder workspace like Queen Soph Hinch. Cud stick it oot in the loabby next to his black painted executive phone. If the postie sneaks a keek thru the letterboax he will see the wealth as well as sniffing it ma loverlies 🥰

Sorry if it was me ma lovelie. I got new varifical contact lenses fur my Kerry Katona eyes and I can see duck all 🤣🤣
Need tae get yersel' a wee laptoap ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies just caught a glimpse with my kerry katonas at Mario's bespoke Spain swimwear fae small business amazon. He's goat ekzma he cannae huv the sun so aye bring out autumn

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine him on a Ryanair flight

*Boomerang of going upstairs on the plane*

*Video of takeoff - we’re off😍👌🏽*

*Boomerang of the miniature juices and shortbread - Such nice service from the air hostess💎👌🏽*

*Picture of the bus taking them to the 3 star hotel*
Selfie with the cabin crew coz they just LOVED HIM 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now Mario, stop it. You're making yourself look like a bigger imbecile than you already are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the duck has he got a Dyson hairdryer with diffuser can someone explain. 😂😂😂😂😂
When the lassies come over before a big night oot he gives them a wee blast o the dyson tae set their purple rinses.

(We’ve never actually seen Mario go on a night out)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.