Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buymealatte

Are the panels on the headboard all different widths...on purpose? I can't figure that out at all its so strange!

And he said the other day he was desperate for wall panelling, but couldn't get it fitted last minute so had decided to leave it.

Why would he have wanted half wall panelling behind a headboard that looks like it takes up at least 2/3 of the bedroom wall width? Is he so desperate to fit in with all the other wall panelled home accounts that he would have had it done when you wouldn't even have been able to see it!

I can't figure out why he keeps ploughing more money into a council flat. They would be better saving like mad for a year and looking for a private let at least. He's constantly changing things in the flat and it's not actually improving it.

If he was smart enough to realise that accounts like Hinch etc are losing popularity because they've stopped actually cleaning...he would realise he would be better focusing on showing deep cleans instead of constantly changing lamps and furniture.

Baffled.
Totally agree - he’s pissing dereks his money up the badly skimmed walls in that bedsit. It might not be today or the morra or a day a dawn next Wednesday but the cooncil will pull they things doon nae debates and then where’s he gonna be.. watching his bespoke mdf damp paneling, falbon worktops and high footfall herringbone Lionel if ye know ye know and if ye don’t get tae it (no ma quote) aww go doon tae groon. He’s nae pot tae piss in, well maybe that’s what the flair vase is for so we can aww smell the wealth. Derek will not have a single thing tae show for all that money spent in that flat. It’s actually dead sad. For him, naw for Marion. She can away an ibs shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

YellowYellowYellow

His latest share from his pal with the his wee maw is really quite awful and has pissed me right off.
Forgiveness, admittedly, is important, but Marion (as always) fails to understand nuance. Families - in my humble opinion and experience - are the cause of most peoples pain. Just because you’ve been lucky enough not to have mad family feuds, or been treated cruelly by family doesn’t make your words ‘wise’ when you spout about forgiveness and the bible. He just blindly shared anything he thinks makes him look good 🥴

Naw hen, it’s VERY wise to sever ties with people/family who negatively impact your life. My siblings have brought nothing but misery to mine and I can’t stand shit like this being shared on this app all under the umbrella of ‘be kind’.

• Heart

lala8

Don’t believe for a minutes he’s “just come across those cushion covers”. Didn’t they just empty the whole bedroom for the big “makeover”? A smell shite hens. He’s read on here how bad his spending looks and because he’s been dying to show his latest tat aff he’s concocted that story. That nose will need it’s own Instagram soon if he disnae stop wae the lies.

• Heart
  • Haha

lala8

That’s the come down starting to kick in. The existential dread that constantly redecorating a flat like it’s the fourth road bridge won’t bring anything other than temporary satisfaction and that the cruel harsh light of day exposes how empty and unfulfilling living the Instagram life really is. So aye, mop leg kick this dayn of dawn luvlies

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Is that because you've over spent this week that your wallets empty?! 🤭

Nasty, viscous, Mario

View attachment 1200223
Well ma lovelies, me and ma pals spent £1500 this weekend on food and drink so ma wallet is well and truly empty. But the thing I’ve got up on Marion is that I actually have pals and got lots of memories.

Hope youse are aw having a braw Easter weekend.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Blimey, so he's not sharing personal thoughts on this app anymore, except the thoughts in these three stories. And his Insta friends are snakes, just him and hinch ava.may Katie and mum Derek and Rayne from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart

lala8

I don’t think I’d advise they two to private rent. All you’re doing there is paying some other cunt’s mortgage and if they feel like it they kin turf ye oot and sell up. Plus yer quite often severely restricted on whit ye kin change. There would be nae mer journeys ma luvies. Naw, they should save a deposit fur a mortgage in a wee new build flat wae a balcony somewhere insteed. Hark at me geeing the hobbits financial advice lol. That’ll be £200 Marion hen and I’m also available fur interior design advice as well cause clearly yer needing some. So aye and so forth. Tunsa love

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Good morning ma lovelies **super fast mop kick**
How excited I am tae be going on a wee wedding jurney, with youse aw. (After the Herringbone fitting of course) we've been oan so many jurneys of late, I'm starting tae feel car sick, so aye. I can no longer give sympathy to wee Deek, if he's pushing Marion for a wedding, then klarna oan his arse.
View attachment 1188363View attachment 1188365View attachment 1188366
FUCKS SAKE!! The windae pic has absolutely done me in!

@hopethishelpsallthebest can you do one from Bridesmaids where she shits in the street? 😂

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
⚰⚰⚰ todays been a belter!!! Im sore from laughing at you lot 😆😆

The room reveal did not disappoint, im praying he gets a letter saying the council have decided to just demolish his close after all 🤯 relocation to Govan (if you know, you know) 😆😆
Govan would be right up wee Deeks street (iykyk)

I work with a woman who lived in a cooncil hoose in the boujee ✨Linwood✨. She put in a new kitchen, and when she gave it up to buy her own house, the council sent her a bill for them to rip the kitchen out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Freefalling

VIP Member
Most influencers manage to blag an #ad #gifted foreign holibob, UK spa break or hotel stay. I actually think he is genuinely scared about being away from his ‘safe place’. He’s a wee beggy c*nt at times so he’d be able to get a free trip if he wanted one.
He's scared Deek does a Shirley Valentine and stays in Spain 😆 he'd come home and Rayne will have changed the locks on the bedsit and will be living her best life clooking fuck out that #gifted Mazda Bed

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh fuck off! Hark at the plebs in his closed doon inbox/ootbox. He hasnae cured cancer you thick cunts

1DC7E3A9-A81A-4232-AC0B-08F185D788D3.jpeg

• Haha