Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishsweetie

He'll be back, just letting the messages build up. He's fine, he's absolutely fine, just needs some me time after what's happened at the weekend but he's fine, he's absolutely fine my lovelies. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

forthemasses85

- The lamp is pink
- “Chrome effect” is not “a wee bit different”, it’s very fucking common - just like you, Mario
- Your taste in interiors is fucking honking
- Your begging for freebies is the most shameless, tacky and embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
clutter.jpg

If Mazda carries on receiving his 'gifted because he deserves it because he works hard bespoke and so forth' items this will be his living conditions...

• Haha
JUST TO CLARIFY (sorry for shouting).

Going forward, can ALL Margaret threads be hashtag-number then a mario saying.

We will piss those 100+ threads of hinches with the shit that comes out of Margaret’s mouth!
so, ayeeee....

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t he 😂

• Haha

sarcastic eyeballs

I was also thinking this! Maybe concealer but never saw him wearing a bronzer or highlighter and only ever saw him wearing tan at AM 1st birthday.
Aw you guys must have missed out on the glorious “get ready with me” way back in the day, when he must have put at least 100 products on his face.

That was also when he said he would “never” get his eyebrows done professionally, as he was VERY particular about them and he was the only one that could do them perfectly!

He’s been a gobshite from day 1

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Let's be realistic here, anywhere with a fuckin bath would be a spa break for Melv. He could really push the boat oot and take a wee (gifted) bath bomb and so forth. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Bespoke couch, bespoke cushions but my favourite feature in his lounge is the bespoke shark vacuum on display next to the bathroom cabinet. And so forth 😆😆

• Haha
how funny would it be if Danielle was just at the wind up and seen right through his shite and begginess and blocked him with no gifted couch and he’s left with nothing after selling his dfs febreeze infested number....year made!!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Every time he mentions his straighteners it makes me crease! He clearly cuts his own hair too because no reputable barber would cut anyone’s hair like that, it looks like he’s had an electric shock and never recovered!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Aye sure he is that good that he could be a make up artist if he wanted to. Cause he knows how to do stuff the right way. Wonder if the lassies in the counter just give him free stuff to get him to fuck as they can’t be arsed listening to him go on about how great he is. He strikes me as the type of person who is a total one upper in conversations.
My best friends pal works on a make up counter in the same Debenhams and she said everyone can’t stand him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sailor87

I came across this thread after searching for Mother Rendall. She is THE WORST! Wipes every surface imaginable with the same wipe! See her highlight on when she met Lord Hunt?? :unsure: Biggest over reaction iv ever seen. Joke!

And as for Mario/Melvin/Martin whatever his name is - another JOKE! Gifted items piling up from his ratty toes right up to his gifted teeth and 5 hairs. His hair looks like when you cut the hair off a Barbie 😂 He's a total rotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Does anyone believe these 2 will ever make it down the aisle or are they destined to be permanently engaged until it all ends in tears when Dezza has an awakening and realises he has self-worth?

And I know I'm not a gay man, but I just don't see Melv as fanciable (in either physicality or personality) whereas I can see that Dezza has an appeal. Melv set a lot of store on the fact that Dezza put a ring on it, and that Dezza hadn't been at all interested in ever getting married until he met the glittery tat fiend, so you'd think he'd want to set a date and seal that deal.
As a gay man I can absolutely confirm that Melvin is not attractive, not even after 8 double gins! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Kruger1234

Absolutely pissin masel 🤣 bespoke sofa, bespoke cushions wi a bathroom f****ing cabinet and shark ‘bowat masel’ in the corner. Aye take me to Danielle’s gold mind mario 🤣🙈 Honest it’s like summat you see on a big fat gypsy wedding. Cannot wait til the cheap tat starts falling to bits which will not be long! #soaye #whitaday #andsoforth

• Haha