Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the feck are we getting this big couch reveal. I am beside myself waiting for it, and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So aye....I’m very much a lurker here but these threads have cracked me up the past week 🤣 can’t wait for this juuurrrney....and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was a lurker for such a long time and then finally had to make an account so I could join in on the chat 😂 He’s a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s still ‘fumming’ about his elaborate plan he hatched, failing drastically. And how he had to take to Instagram with a written rant, with no evidence whatsoever.

Every time I needed a wee laugh today, I read that rant, of his. Haha he wishes everyone was getting slagged as much as him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s all the shite he is going on about today . I think Moanio has been reading on here and doesn’t like that people can see him for what his is , another greedy Instagramer that’s only interested in getting # gifted crap while expecting his followers to pay . He’s a nasty full of himself little tit .
He writes all this crap so that he can get an ego boost of all his brain dead followers

Attachments

JUST TO CLARIFY (sorry for shouting).

Going forward, can ALL Margaret threads be hashtag-number then a mario saying.

We will piss those 100+ threads of hinches with the tit that comes out of Margaret’s mouth!
so, ayeeee....

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how funny would it be if Danielle was just at the wind up and seen right through his shite and begginess and blocked him with no gifted couch and he’s left with nothing after selling his dfs febreeze infested number....year made!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet he's fumming he couldn't do his big reveal last night and so forth. Plus he will still be pure ragin' about the missing Herms parcel of freebies and so forth. He couldn't do a 'to camera' because he would have no doubt picked at Derek, so he had to make up a rant about dark days on Instagram and so forth.

Half hope the sofas don't arrive tonight just to make his massive 5 head go all exorcist on us, half hope they do and we can claim our winnings for ruining his big surprise. And so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s all the shite he is going on about today . I think Moanio has been reading on here and doesn’t like that people can see him for what his is , another greedy Instagramer that’s only interested in getting # gifted crap while expecting his followers to pay . He’s a nasty full of himself little tit .
He writes all this crap so that he can get an ego boost of all his brain dead followers
I know! It’s not as if we are starting rumours. Just telling it how it is!

Reactions: 3
God I totally forgot about his reveal tonight. I cannot wait ......am so forth. Poor Derek having to listen to his ranting this evening

Reactions: 6
I'm beside myself with anticipation. Still praying it's too big and dumb duck margaret is wobbling his head at warp speed! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling we won’t get a big reveal any time soon. He has done his ’youse is all bullies’ and now he will be quiet for a few days (the weather is still crap up here so probably won’t have his sofa delivered yet) and he will sit back on his knocker chair and take in all the ‘hunners’ of messages asking if he is okay. He will come back in a few days with ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’ he is quite boring and predictable. And so forth.

• Haha
I have a feeling we won’t get a big reveal any time soon. He has done his ’youse is all bullies’ and now he will be quiet for a few days (the weather is still crap up here so probably won’t have his sofa delivered yet) and he will sit back on his knocker chair and take in all the ‘hunners’ of messages asking if he is okay. He will come back in a few days with ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’ he is quite boring and predictable. And so forth.
Well if its anything like the lady who has been waiting months, he won’t be getting it anytime soon. And he can’t slag her off cos it was free.
Ah poor St Mario saviour of all tat, he’ll have to sit in his bespoke bed and eat his dinner, oh he already does 🤮

Also how tall is St Moanio?
Because that mirror in his bedroom isn’t full length is it?
or is it for him?
Is he 4 foot tall?

• Haha
Hurry up Maria and show us your tat ...the sooner you do it the sooner you can ...CHILLAX ..so aye !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.