Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
Hey Mario 👋🤚👋🤚👋

Did ye have a wee look oan here earlier pal 😉 ye did didn't ye.

It's only banter .... ach ye know yer sel - it's a Scottish thing.

Hope youse enjoy yer new couches - they're something else and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Aye sure he is that good that he could be a make up artist if he wanted to. Cause he knows how to do stuff the right way. Wonder if the lassies in the counter just give him free stuff to get him to fuck as they can’t be arsed listening to him go on about how great he is. He strikes me as the type of person who is a total one upper in conversations.
Definitely. You’ve been to Tenerife, well he’s been to elevenarife and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I know our Melv is unique and special, but can we make a pact that if he fucks off and leaves us we either keep this going in memorium or meet on a thread elsewhere? I'd miss the cheeky lot of youse 😂😂
Yes! This is my favourite bunch of people on here and I would go into a serious decline without youse all and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeaniepeanie

Ahhh, the bathroom unit in the corner, the cushions that look like arseholes, the diamanté embellishments and chrome feet, the couch and the pouffe being totally different colours He's out done himself here, I'm howling at how tacky it all is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Well Melvin is right, it is a dark time on instasham when you innocently go to see someone's new bespoke sofa and your eyes are accosted by that monstrosity.

The fucking misaligned blingy studs, the arsehole scatter cushions, the fact that there doesn't appear to be a back and the absolute bellend who keeps referring to it as bespoke.

I'm girding my loins and taking courage already for the jurnehhh through the velour gold mines of Danielle's emporium. I wonder if Melvin will wear his knock off LV scarf and Gooch-i trainers to blend into the surroundings?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The new plush settee with the bathroom cabinet in the back ground , just gawguss Fifty thousand shades of grey .

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
And a new entry for the Oxford English dictionary:

Gaven. This is the 2 seater that Danielle has gaven us!

It has immediately made my list of Melvinisms that make my innards shrivel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

WookieCookie

He's just an attention seeking wee fud. He does this all the time doesn't post for a while cause he's 'goat a full time joab ' .Then comes back gushing ' I'm fine ma lovelies, av hid pure hunners o messages fae ye all asking ' . Fucking bolt ya wee pie ......

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
PURE FUCKIN' GAWJESSNESS that living room.

I pure LOVE the pink lamp which matches the other grey one, the plush, bespoke, lean back and you're on the floor purple sofas, the bespoke B&M tables, the bathroom cabinet, that white table that looks like it would collapse if you put a cuppa on it, the chunky knits everywhere, the mirrored furniture 💎

All it needs now is a big glass display case for the Shark and it would be fit for a spread in Hello magazine. And maybe a couple more nests of tables. And some more mirrored furniture. And a few more sets of baskets. And maybe another ottoman. And three more chunky knit blankets.

Youse lot are just VILE, JELLUS HATAHS 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
He is gearing up for a beggy holiday with all the trimmings.
God I hope he gets gifted one of those swingers holidays for him and Derek and he doesn’t realise til he gets there as he greeted by the owner inviting him to “say hello to my little friend”

• Haha

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
He has the brass neck to type that he paid the same.

AS IF SOME FUCKER IS GOING TO HIKE UP THE PRICE BECAUSE OF HIS INFLUENCE.

Melv, mate (we are mates now we're on this journee through hell together),the wallpaper will be half price tomorrow. No-one wants it, that's why it's on ebay for £7.99 you giant double ended dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Sorry, I appreciate that I'm not the thread police but can we please stop talking about other accounts on here unless it is directly related to Mario in some way?

I honestly don't want to read about a bunch of uneducated chavs, who are appalling parents, desperate for Insta fame.

This thread is for the king of uneducated chavs himself - Mario 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
We can only hope, although a part of me would be gutted if Melv left insta because this thread would die and I fucking love taking the piss out of St Melvin. :ROFLMAO: But I do agree with you, how much more can he do? There is not a square inch of space left in the plush tat cave left to put another crushed velvet diamante knick knack, so it's hard to see what freebies he will beg. I suppose another Eeeeva Meeeyyy collab could happen but if he's already given them "his signature scent" what else is left?
I know our Melv is unique and special, but can we make a pact that if he fucks off and leaves us we either keep this going in memorium or meet on a thread elsewhere? I'd miss the cheeky lot of youse 😂😂

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I bought a 3 piece suite 26 years ago. I still have the 2 chairs but not the sofa. They are so well made that I have reupholstered them twice as I wanted a change but didn't want to landfill 2 perfectly good armchairs. It's not hard to reupholster a chair or a sofa for that matter. Melvin will be flytipping that monstrosity within 18months, you mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 19