Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Did not the Bertrand Duchaufour of Seedhill state thatvhe was showing us his million dot boady spray haul tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Poptart

VIP Member
I swear all these insta Huns sounds the same with their limited vocabulary.

For those on this thread who don't know Rebecca Lamb, I can't say it's worth swerving out o ya laine to get ta know her but today's reel is comedy gold.

She has been inspired to dress like Emily in Paris.....when it's really more like manky stripping in the Dales.
What the fuck did I just watch?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Why is the wiki not automatically appearing as a pink button at the top of each page ma lovelies?

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Noo this ma lovelies wiz pure wealth when I was a teenager. Couldn't afford the real one so used to go to the Savoy Centre. There was a stall that had all the doooupe Parfuummmms. You bought a spray bottle then picked what you wanted
Ooo that stuff properly lasted forever, and got right in the back of your throat ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SuzyE

VIP Member
Are any of his lovelies guna break it tae him that perfume has a shelf life? I might be mistaken but I swear he said that his wan bottle of super super expensive Baccarat Rouge will last him fae life. Am no expert oan perfumes unlike oor Maz but even I know they turn aftae they've been opened. I bet half his collection smells like cat piss by noo 🤢 Although probably still an improvement and covers the smell of his IBS farts.
I don't think he does realise it.

And that Mario shows how much you know about perfume, so stick with your doops and leave the real stuff to those that know 🙄

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Have they got a thread?
Sorry if OT but here is their thread