Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
I used to have 2 in my 'haul'. 2 that none of my friends wore and were 'my scents'. But then at uni I lived with a girl with genuine OCD who used to overuse cleaning products and suddenly one day they seemed to 'catch my chest' and that was the end of that. Sudden asthma as an adult, so now cannot use them much at all. I do have a single bottle at a time now, couldn't have worn them most days due to work anyway, and they are more or less used as a single spray occasionally now because they just irritate my chest.
This is how I don’t understand how the Marion’s of the world aren’t ill

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I have done as many dots as my poor wee ears can take. a wee heads up my lovelies on the givenchy pour homme its stunning but it caters more for men tho ladies sorry to disappoint you its a very masculine peppery scent. But our marion is wearing it today, our marion trying to be aw masculine, well I near pissed ma pants at that one, my own fault I shudae put my tena lady on before I got aw in to the dots.
I hope you're pronouncing the aitch, HHHHHHHomme. 😏

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I don’t know why this came into my head but was it not the same time last year that he was posting about whether or not he should buy certain things? He was considering a SMEG kettle and toaster?

Someone said it before and it’s now blatantly obvious, he thinks that if he’s shows off expensive things people will think he’s wealthy. He’s absolutely warped and having a bread dead boyfriend probably doesn’t help matters.

And thats aw am sayin the day ma lovelies 🥔💎
I do remember that. What a knob

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I have done as many dots as my poor wee ears can take. a wee heads up my lovelies on the givenchy pour homme its stunning but it caters more for men tho ladies sorry to disappoint you its a very masculine peppery scent. But our marion is wearing it today, our marion trying to be aw masculine, well I near pissed ma pants at that one, my own fault I shudae put my tena lady on before I got aw in to the dots.
He wears the Givency when he’s in a toppy mood 😩😂😩

• Haha

instainsta2021

I don’t get it either, what is it all for attention? Or was it a roundabout way of promoting his AvaMeh scent at the end🙄
It’s pathetic what these wannabes will do for attention showing all sorts of shite no one is interested in!!!!
I Think it was to promote that as he provided the link at the end

AuntieSocial

Showing my age...my first fragrances were Avon's Sweet Honesty and Coty's Smitty. Super boujee vintage vibes, from the days before Marion was born 🥔

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
I’m half way through the dots of death and huv hud tae cum up fur air 🙈😖
So far I’ve gleaned that he gets stopped and asked awe the time whit fragrance he’s wearing for EVERY single wahn. Does that theme continue….do I need to watch the rest??
He ‘smells the wealth’ ma lovelies wi this wahn as it smells pure expensive.
When he likes a word or phrase he really does over use it e.g. projection, if you know you know, if you don’t know get tae know, staple.

Honest tae god I’m also clearly doing it wrang. Got my Chanel Chance eau Fraiche which is my fav and the only way I wear as I like my coats, scarves etc to keep the same scent.
Since lockdoon fur the hoose it’s either Ted Baker body spray or Soap and Glory.
Feel like ah huv tae apologise tae yous awe as ah voted fur him tae dae this shitshow.
I’ll get back in ma ain lane the nooo 😆
Am swerving back into the same lane we you ma lovelie as i also voted for him to do the perfume 'haul'. 😆

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
The spending is still out of control. Remember when he was goin on about how much him and Deek would love a child (what a time that was 😳). They live like a couple of 14 year olds. They would get every minute of having a child because you actually need to be an adult.
Stop that now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I haven’t been on Mazda’s bespoke thread for a few days. In a Covid fog! But I took peek and I can’t believe this arsehole says he only liked 1 scent from the penhaligons scent library. Now I know this tosser is a proper cunt, but I am shocked.
I shall get back in my own taste lane and be officially offended in my house with a front door, back door and a side door to my own bespoke utility room. 👊🏻
Your actually in my lane as I have my own front, side and back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11