Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DesperadosRUs

I think if he had botox he would have taken us all on the journey at the time when it was ALL Areas of his life 💎
Maybe just the baby doll filter he is usin. I’ll git back in ma AIN Lane and stoap being a nosy bugger

100% he’s had work done if you compare today against previous stories….specifically clutching the beak 😂 His forehead has never looked like that. Sign of too much Botox/filler when creases appear either side.
He needs tae sack his aesthetician pronto!! 🙈
His eye socket looks like it’s been lifted too, I might be sayin this aw wrang as I’m nae Katie price but you can see where am coming fray?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Spelling for the illiterate with Mario

his lack of spelling ability really rips my knitting.

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Uh oh, Curtis is back on the gram. Curtis is the guy that Deek was dancing with at the Ava May party when Melv locked him out of the hotel room. Hope Melv doesn’t get triggered by his return 😬
This happened beforeI discovered Mario. Is the locking out moment in his stories anyway?

• Haha

Dove88

Can anybody remember a really cheap perfume you could get in savers/semi chem that was a doooooop of CK one? I'm sure it came in the same style of bottle. There was a black bottle as well, presumably ripping off CK Be 😂

Ma wealthy 10 year old self would buy it and I'm blanking on the name.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Glow I still wear that one now, smell the nostalgia! It’s a bargain on the app that is Amazon ma lovelie 😂
Obsession by CK was my scent for a wee night out, snogged many a boy whilst wearing that 😱😂
I didn’t think you could still buy it!
I have a cheapie M&S perfume for day to day and Tiffany Rose Gold for a treat. Love a wee perfume.

IsButterACarb?

Guys!! He has NEVER spent 100 pound on a milk velvetiser. Not been on this app today cause it’s no ma joab but fuck me, if we ever needed further proof this man is an AbZoLUtE bespoke clown then this is it.
He’s probably brought the £127 pack where you get the velvetiser, 2 cups and 2 boxes of the hot choc

• Wow
  • Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Your mention of a lounge set reminded me of when Marion bought his 2 whaaful sets in spam pink and eye bag blue. Remember those delights ma lovelies?
Aye i remember them and i was thinking why on earth would a man want to wear that. We never seen him wearing them, i bet his whole body had a whafull imprint on it so he stopped wearing them.

• Haha

Mindy sparkle

How can he say he’s not done anything to his face look at that forehead! They don’t disappear with your pals body shop cream with your special code for 10% off

He’s such a fucking moan has he ever posted a video saying I’ve had a wonderful day, im in a great mood I’ve got this council roof over my head and a cupboard full or wax melts and shite hidden behind my kitchen door my heart is full

Why has he stuck his toilet brush back down the toilet to clean it 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I was all about the Nina Ricci L’air du Temps in my yoof. For years now I’ve worn Chanel in the scent of number 5. Smell the wealth Marian hen 😂
I used to rob a spray of L'air du Temp when my mother was out I loved it

I now wear chanel in the scent mademoiselle or Lamcome La vie et belle or Armani She - proper smell the wealth scents 🤣

Had to edit I was spelling like Marion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha