Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I imagine it or did he not say he had got rid of the pink xmas stuff or donated it to someone (letting on he was being all charitable)?
I can confirm that he said this. I just said that to Mr Margrit when I saw that response. He lies that much that he doesn’t know what’s real life and what’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can confirm that he said this. I just said that to Mr Margrit when I saw that response. He lies that much that he doesn’t know what’s real life and what’s not.
Thank you, he is such a twit, see if you are going to lie Mario then you need to have a good memory!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did I imagine it or did he not say he had got rid of the pink xmas stuff or donated it to someone (letting on he was being all charitable)?
He gave a load of old shite to some fat bird from Derek’s work, called Bernadette. Big Bernie then proceeded to spend a small fortune on shite to thank him for giving her the stuff. She would have been better off getting her own decs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been lurking in the shadows of tattle for months but I had to create myself a lil boujee bespoke account on here taneet as I cannae cope with todays revelation that he is the next Carol Smilie C**T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mario could do a bit of modelling too, adverts for his bespoke scent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is nae debates the funniest thread on here 😂 I hope Maz has laughed that much that he’s done an IBS shart in his bed. Bet his bed will be stripped in the morning ma lovelies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been lurking in the shadows of tattle for months but I had to create myself a lil boujee bespoke account on here taneet as I cannae cope with todays revelation that he is the next Carol Smilie C**T!
Everyone has their breaking point ma lovelie 😂😂

Jesus bleeping Christ!!! I’m pouring myself a methalated spirit and lemonade to get over that!!
Mags hen, see wuhnst you've got a wee buz going, please advise your position as a beautiful gay man vis a vis snogging a wummin over Thor, Iron Man & Captain America.

I feel Mario isnae going the right way aboot being gay??? I need educated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have died. Asked to present a DIY show hahaha away and duck, no you did not Mazda. He is tapped. Genuinely wonder what planet he lives on, like is he high from all them Ava may wax melts?

also this made me laugh. That a wee dig at your bestie hinch with her notebook of lists? All these insta huns are always throwing shade at other insta huns even though they pretend they all love one another 😂
C5CC3A34-72B8-4D76-9B27-6D13C8C015EB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cannot stand 'OCD' being thrown about. And a DIY show...his flat is a basic copy of every other Instahun (with some extra plastic tat), and he cannot speak properly. Not only his accent but his actual ability to construct sentences that make sense. If anyone ever suggested a show, it was on the back of press articles but I'm sure a few minutes watching his stories and actually looking at his feed would have had anyone quickly realising it was going to be the most ridiculous idea! And DIY...what has he done himself? Everything has involved getting someone in. Fablon, postage stamp sized flooring. Did he not even ask about getting someone to put together wardrobes? Nothing DIY at all other than his ridiculous decorations rather than paying Poppybelle...🤣

Anyway
Screenshot_20211015-000501_Instagram.jpg

Digital Flames is claiming his fire (and he's tagged them), although Symple Stuff seems more appropriate for Mario. Don't know if Symple Stuff has just stolen a photo and you are potentially being sent a bad replica (think Wish or Shein fireplace) or if this is a case of cheap imported crap that different companies buy and then sell as their brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.