Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marlon the greedy bastard needs tae stop with the eating out and takeaways or he'll fuhly resemble a pumpkin come Halloween! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I donโ€™t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding
Early bird special for tea ma lovelie so get back in yer ain lane and show some class xx

• Haha
Marlon the greedy bastard needs tae stop with the eating out and takeaways or he'll fuhly resemble a pumpkin come Halloween! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
But ma lovelie he can drop weight just like THAT *clicks strangler fingers together* Not a problem for oor Moira-Walter Mitty-McKnight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WTFโ€ฆ. Them spoons ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ll swear my granny had a collection of that type of shite hanging up all over the place!!

Thon bleep needs no more freebies โ€ฆ mugs & spoons for the MUG MARIO .
โ€ฆ. so aye, ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ โ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do people gift him things? Do they message him and ask for his address and he gives it them?

Back in ma laine a go mwah mwah xx

• Haha
I donโ€™t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding
Thatโ€™s what us normal gays would do ma lovelie. ๐Ÿฅ” Not been to CC Blooms in years!! Remember it before it got its make over? Was a hovel but a bloody great night out!

A love the theatre so much but Beauty and The Beast is a step too far for me. Suppose Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera would be lost on someone that has 3 brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How do people gift him things? Do they message him and ask for his address and he gives it them?

Mmmmโ€ฆ. I can only presume so my lovelie, mwah!!! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
Iโ€™m going to contact him & send him a bleeping dictionary & also a calendar ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha

LOL only kidding
Silly me I forgot itโ€™ll be the matinee showing theyโ€™ll be going to. Miller and carter for lunch and back home for seven nightie on aw warm and toasty like a wee pumpkin pie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And why say just came home to a gorgeous gift like he wasnโ€™t expecting it, you must have been contacted you loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Miller & Carter... aww Marion hen you really need tae get wae the times. All the bespoke restaurants in the bleeping capital city of the country you live in and that gong can only stretch the imagination to book an early bird pensioners supper in a bleeping chain restaurant. Iโ€™ll put money on it theyโ€™ll not have a steak, theyโ€™ll definitely not have the iceberg lettuce with dressing and not on your bleeping Nellie will they be sharing a bottle of chateauneuf du pape. Marions mare a straight oot the cooncil tap if you ask me.

Smell the wealth ma lovelies ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Silly me I forgot itโ€™ll be the matinee showing theyโ€™ll be going to. Miller and carter for lunch and back home for seven nightie on aw warm and toasty like a wee pumpkin pie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just checked and itโ€™s only a matinee on a Sunday so youโ€™re right hen. Itโ€™ll be lunch special at M&C, matinee then train back to Beruit at 6 to get aw cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.