Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my mother the autumn reel and she said "bloody awful.... complete waste of money" I like to update her on him when I come to visit, share how much of a muppet he is!

Fuck me.... are they actual tangerines? I've not noticed until now!

Reactions: 15
Right that’s me deed and finished for the day saw that a “family member” had liked one of mazdas pics said to them what the fk you doing liking his pic and they say “I used to work with him” my own flesh and blood and I didn’t know this

Reactions: 46
Oooooh! We need the tea, please!

Reactions: 27
Omg!! Get the goss!!!

Reactions: 24
Tea please 🫖

Reactions: 19
Pipping hot with extra sugar please, ma lovelie

Reactions: 21
update from Moi - I am still no well - toothache horrific and no slept so I am putting in a comma in ma lovelies. Speak soon Mwah mwah xx

Reactions: 24
the Take A Break has been dog eared ma lovelie. House gutted, Datoka’s oan. Hoosecoat oan. Waiting for you to spill the tea oot the sippy cup.

Reactions: 22
Aye if cosy meant, every where cluttered with shite!
And with a crack den directly underneath

Fuck me , I thought he'd trapped Orville the duck in it ..I need new glasses

Reactions: 12
@telltaletitt you teasing bitch, get your arse on here immediately.
How could she though guruls, wink slowly at us, moisten a fingertip and circle our collective nipple, then just... I'm hoping it's because the relative is being closely questioned, and tttitt is clutching her beak.

Reactions: 30
I can't believe whilst living life as it should be I've missed 11 new pages on a brand new thread. I'm about to get all cosy and read through, I'll be clutching ma hoosecoat wiping away tears in no time I am sure. I did see his story with his take a break magazine so I'm pleased he has taken the time he's really a little old lady.

Reactions: 25
the Take A Break has been dog eared ma lovelie. House gutted, Datoka’s oan. Hoosecoat oan. Waiting for you to spill the tea oot the sippy cup.
Right I am back lol so sadly the fruit of my loin is a boring cunt like oor Maz as they said they don’t remember much apart from he worked on men’s wear and kept himself to himself I am now considering if said child was swapped at birth

Reactions: 30
Get yersel some criss and joos hen. Get aw cosy in yur jammies and boujee hotel slippers. An abzaloot stapul when yur hingin. Your hangover! Your rules! We're aw chantin you on ma lovelie.
I've actually got those beside me now.
Too much fizz the last two nights
#lwillsurvive

Reactions: 9
Right I am back lol so sadly the fruit of my loin is a boring cunt like oor Maz as they said they don’t remember much apart from he worked on men’s wear and kept himself to himself I am now considering if said child was swapped at birth
Did he nick that collection of expensive make up. Did he shag any colleagues. Is he as thick as he comes across. You're doing the Lords work here ma lovelie.

Reactions: 27
It's still summer. Nice and warm here in the Midlands. He's being a complete idiot about this, it's weird and odd, not cute.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.