Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ what a fucking wild night hunzzzz ah canny keep up wae him

He's in his pj's already

Reactions: 26
He’s such a cutie isnt he? I don’t know how he got landed with that egotistical cockwomble
It’s been said on here before ma lovely, we think Deek did a ‘kiss the ’ dare that got out of hand and he can’t get rid!

Reactions: 15
It’s 9.55pm and he’s back in the hotel room they’ve been out roughly 4 hours, max!

Reactions: 32
Nae danger he’s back in the room and in his jammies for ten like fkn clockwork Mazda like fkin clockwork

Reactions: 33
FFS its not evan 10pm and hes back who called it and tipsy dont make me laugh!!

Reactions: 23
Maz has paid the junkie doonstairs a tenner to post some Dreamies through the letter box every couple hours. So aye
Mate that door will have been kicked in by now, Rayn’s fucked off, the junkie’s bird has ate the dreamies, Deek’s PS4 getting dismantled and sold

Reactions: 27
Back in his hotel room on his big birthday Friday night oot by 10pm It was barely worth ironing the old woman blouse for the night.

Reactions: 28
Has he got new birthday pj's on though.

You bitches, wheezing laugh
Mate that door will have been kicked in by now, Rayn’s fucked off, the junkie’s bird has ate the dreamies, Deek’s PS4 getting dismantled and sold
Imagine if the dyson dryer got knicked. Hope Rayn pisses on his premier Inn pillows before she fucks off.

Reactions: 16
I’ve no idea how any non Scots even understand what we and Marion are saying!

Reactions: 16
I hope Del Boy and Hannah are away back out and left him with his comfies. Imagine driving all this way & getting all dolled up only to be back in your hotel room within a couple of hours. What a waste of makeup

Reactions: 32
Is it just my phone screen but I can’t see any difference between the colour of his ‘tanned’ feet or his untanned legs???

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.