Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do his shirts always look like they are from the old ladies stalls off the Saturday Market?
Did you no know Mariah knows a guy that knows a guy doon the Barras? oh aye, Even big Danyell her shoap is in the east end tae He's goat connections has oor Mariah big connections

Reactions: 15
Nahhh I knewwwww it he’s in fkin Amore and not the Dakota restaurant ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha OMG howlingggggggggggg

Reactions: 20
Must be nearly time for Mario to go back to the room and get all cosy and drink the minibar dry. Hope Derek pulls, the naughty boy. Oi @menopausalmargrit are you there, lurking.

Reactions: 21
Why is Hannah 3rd wheeling with them? Where are his ‘real’ friends? Why has he had all of them Jo Malone candles when he has his own dupe range? Why is he orange? He’s such a wee bawbag. I cannae cope.

Reactions: 37
I bet the champagne the carpet people sent him cost more than he paid for the Lionel in his hallway

Reactions: 24
Please explain ma lovelie, I'm not familiar with either.
Of course my lovelie well basically amore is where any common cunt can go but the restaurant in the Dakota is actually really lovely and caters for the more boujee wealthier customer lol I can totes see why he didn’t go lol he would have stood out like a fkin sore thumb so aye tonnes of love

Reactions: 29
Been waiting aw day tae git cosy in ma goonie and read through here ma lovelies youse have not disappointed! If we’re getting aw this for his 38th, I cannae wait fir the 40th celebrations! (but I also kind of wish that he will fuck off into oblivion within the next 2 years) So aye
P.s. I am fucking howling, even as someone from the east coast I know how fucking basic amore is

Reactions: 21
Double carbs? Nae boady is bottoming for Mario’s day of birth the night ma lovelies

Reactions: 25
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.