Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do his shirts always look like they are from the old ladies stalls off the Saturday Market?
Did you no know Mariah knows a guy that knows a guy doon the Barras? oh aye, Even big Danyell her shoap is in the east end tae He's goat connections has oor Mariah big connections๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nahhh I knewwwww it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘heโ€™s in fkin Amore and not the Dakota restaurant ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha OMG ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ howlingggggggggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must be nearly time for Mario to go back to the room and get all cosy and drink the minibar dry. Hope Derek pulls, the naughty boy. Oi @menopausalmargrit are you there, lurking. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Hannah 3rd wheeling with them? Where are his โ€˜realโ€™ friends? Why has he had all of them Jo Malone candles when he has his own dupe range? Why is he orange? Heโ€™s such a wee bawbag. I cannae cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Itโ€™s an Italian for our own wee Italian named hobbit. The most expensive thing on the menu is about ยฃ15
Ah, so he's going to eat beige crap as usual. Wonder if they do stovie bolognese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I bet the champagne the carpet people sent him cost more than he paid for the Lionel in his hallway ๐Ÿพ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please explain ma lovelie, I'm not familiar with either. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Of course my lovelie ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ well basically amore is where any common bleep can go but the restaurant in the Dakota is actually really lovely and caters for the more boujee wealthier customer lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can totes see why he didnโ€™t go lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ he would have stood out like a fkin sore thumb so aye tonnes of love ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Been waiting aw day tae git cosy in ma goonie and read through here ma lovelies โค๐Ÿฅ” youse have not disappointed! If weโ€™re getting aw this for his 38th, I cannae wait fir the 40th celebrations! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (but I also kind of wish that he will duck off into oblivion within the next 2 years) So aye ๐Ÿ’Ž
P.s. I am bleeping howling, even as someone from the east coast I know how bleeping basic amore is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Double carbs? Nae boady is bottoming for Marioโ€™s day of birth the night ma lovelies

1F8CF5A4-D737-481A-A315-145F0EDB22CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.