Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It burnt so evenly...."

Cuts to candle which shows it has completely tunnelled* 🤦🏻‍♀️

*yes, I am that geek that knows about this tit 😂
That’s burned down very quickly? I am no expert and I haven’t had the time to watch his dull and boring stories (plus I have a headache and his voice is like a drill from the dentist) but surly he only purchased that candle today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s burned down very quickly? I am no expert and I haven’t had the time to watch his dull and boring stories (plus I have a headache and his voice is like a drill from the dentist) but surly he only purchased that candle today?
No, he said that's a Sparkling Cinnamon one he had for Christmas made by the same brand.

But he clearly hasn't let the candle develop a full wax pool on top every time he's burned it. The candle will then create 'memory rings' in the wax and will only pool out to that point again, which is why it has tunnelled all down the centre and there is all that wax wasted on the sides.

Reactions: 8
I've never understood that it shows no loyalty or marketing awareness in the slightest.
It also suggests that the contract (if there is one) between Melvin and Ava May is not worth the paper it's printed on. Makes you wonder what he gets out of it apart from the spotlight?
He probably only gets free stuff. If I were a brand ambassador 😱 I'd be trying to hide similar products - he is a total muppet - he goes and advertises a candle at a fraction of price - he really has very little engagement ( I wonder why )

Wee shite accounts with less than 1k followers get more comments - I think we are his biggest audience

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, he said that's a Sparkling Cinnamon one he had for Christmas made by the same brand.

But he clearly hasn't let the candle develop a full wax pool on top every time he's burned it. The candle will then create 'memory rings' in the wax and will only pool out to that point again, which is why it has tunnelled all down the centre and there is all that wax wasted on the sides.
Wow thanks for that. I feel like I have learnt something.
So what your saying is, he takes a photo of it burning for the gram then blows it out!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naw that was his Christmas wan

Wow thanks for that. I feel like I have learnt something.
So what your saying is, he takes a photo of it burning for the gram then blows it out!! 🤣🤣🤣
Ha!

The candle has burn time of 100 hours or something and he's probably only going to get about 20 out of it. The wick will drown soon. He's basically fucked it! 😂

But Mario, if you are reading, you can save it and get your full £2.99's worth!! Light the wick, put tin foil around the sides, tent it over the top leaving a hole and it will hopefully correct itself and give you a nice EVEN wax pool after about an hour.

You're welcome 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"It burnt so evenly...."

Cuts to candle which shows it has completely tunnelled* 🤦🏻‍♀️

*yes, I am that geek that knows about this tit 😂
Not to mention it looks a bit sooty round the top. I hate sooty candles - throw them away if that happens. Don’t even touch Yankee Candles these days

Isn't love grand? He's picking on Derek now for daring to eat his chocolate. It's done in that "oh I'm only joking" way, but you can see the fear in Derek's eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God seriously though! A wee tip or recommendation I can live with but i’m surprised that half of these sheep can actually find their own way unaided to Home Bargains to buy their 63 bottles of Zoflora.
I have ONE. The pet safe one which is such a big bottle it will probably last longer than the cat whose litter tray I use it for. I also decided to buy it all by myself after a few sneaky whiffs to decide if I (not 10,000 people on Insta) liked it.
Now don’t all be rushing out buying it on my say so now 🤪 (Oh and my house is spotless despite only owning one bottle of Zoflora 👍🏻)

It's not really pet safe as such. But I use it too

Reactions: 3
So I see the moderators were busy and assume the party crasher is having a time out on the Tattle naughty step.

Meanwhile back at the ranch..............

Thank goodness Melv explained the concept of an AvaMay mystery bag though. Not knowing what fragrances you'll be sent? I don't think its all that mysterious really. You're getting sent whatever has been unpopular enough to be languishing on the shelves for too long. Mystery solved 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I see the moderators were busy and assume the party crasher is having a time out on the Tattle naughty step.
Was it another mole come to turn us to the dark side? It starts with a Bodyshop eye cream applied by the glow from a ringlight, progresses to a wax melt and spending all your spare cash on chemical scents for your hoose and before you know it you're searching for cushions at B&M and getting sore feet from your Gewcci's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seems to be a lot of slanderous comments on here ? alleged stealing from semi chem and fired from Next ? who has said this ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I did not know this. Thanks for the tip 👍 I always wondered!
Ava may is a terrible business woman look who she endorses mo ther ren dell woman talks like a ned swears in front of her kids and is in general pure crass but use her 10% troops.. Yuck. If you haven't seen her Mario is often tagging her in his stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.