Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching today’s drama, can’t help but wonder by any chance does he pay for his hoose? 🤔 Didn’t quite catch the 100 times he said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He should feel unsafe he lives in the a really tit area of paisley and is well know for murders etc so never mind the council breaking in he should be worried about what else is going on round about him!

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve never witnessed such an over reaction 😂

I mean, yes, it’s a pretty bad mistake to make. But they didn’t just do it randomly. He had asked them to call out to investigate the issue above him, they’ve done so, but messed up. He told them the neighbour wasn’t there anymore so they had to break the locks to get in. But yes stupidly they’ve broken the wrong locks. But it’s not like they just decided to go round and break locks for no reason. As long as they fix any damage what’s the issue? He’s going on like he’s ‘not going to drop it’ and ‘sorry isn’t enough’ lol what does he want them to do??
I can see it on reporting Scotland now.
“Entry to the flat was impeded by an unusually large quilted mirror. It appears the thieves had attempted to take it, yet had decided at some stage to leave it at the scene. An eyewitness stated, ”it’s that boggin a burglar widni even take it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Personally, I reckon Mario should be thanking the cooncil profusely for giving him some content for his insta 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god, I can't even with this new drama for fucks sake. tit happens Melvin! Just be glad you have a roof over your head and get over it. You won't get compo, so wind your scrawny neck in and sit the duck down

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m howling at these videos ‘I’m loosing loss of earnings’ by having to rush home coz me hoose is unsafe, nah mate, think it’s okay. Squatters would look through the door at your crapets and 50 shades of grey b&m interior and move on 😂😂

God forbid if anything actually bad were to happen to him? Vapid twit
The thing is he then says me and Derek are sitting here .... so if Dereks there why the duck did he rush home ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t you know he pays full rent 😂 what difference does that make!
In Melvin's mind that puts him at the front of the queue for everything over people who receive housing benefits 🙄🙄🙄 Plus he's an instagram star, the council should be paying him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He should feel unsafe he lives in the a really tit area of paisley and is well know for murders etc so never mind the council breaking in he should be worried about what else is going on round about him!
I live not too far from them and have never felt unsafe !! What a load of sh!te 😂

Reactions: 5
He is getting more infuriating as the day goes on , if he was a private let he would be raising a law suit. Oh do duck off 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is getting more infuriating as the day goes on , if he was a private let he would be raising a law suit. Oh do duck off 🙈🙈
Raising a law suit? :LOL: Oh Melvin hun, you don't even know what you're talking about. When in doubt, keep your mouth shut or you'll show the whole world just how thick you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After a really tit day I can always count on Mario to make me laugh! He’s definitely after compensation isn’t he? That would pay to do up his mansion 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After a really tit day I can always count on Mario to make me laugh! He’s definitely after compensation isn’t he? That would pay to do up his mansion 🤔

100% will stop him having to take out finance on the crapets. raise a lawsuit.... stop, I can’t breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.