Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still follow him, I don’t know why... Everything about him irritates the life out of me but yet, I cannot stop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still follow him, I don’t know why... Everything about him irritates the life out of me but yet, I cannot stop!!!
I unfollowed him, but pop on for a laugh now and then - you don't need to follow to view - it's like the Jeremy Kyle show

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What collabs would yous lovelies like me to do this year = what companies out there want to collaborate with me because I am desperate and shark do not appear to be taking the bait and I have luxury grey crapets to pay for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What collabs would yous lovelies like me to do this year = what companies out there want to collaborate with me because I am desperate and shark do not appear to be taking the bait and I have luxury grey crapets to pay for.
A free carpet collab. He could design his own crappy carpet in a crappy grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only collab is with that wuman who sells beds up the barras ....
Surely even Melvin couldn't shoehorn another piece of furniture into his home, freebie or not?

He's painfully out of ideas. Assuming the opportunities he turned down last year weren't just fantasy, those ships have sailed, gone, vamooshed.

He needs our help so I am launching the BIN (Bawbag in need) appeal.

We must save Melvin to save the best thread on Tattle. Let's get busy with those collab idea donations 💡😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t do cleaning cos it’s about all areas of ma life now and presumable his cleaning journey is now at an end

Reactions: 4
For a quick win, he could expand his AvaMay range. He's got that wee lassie Hannah on side already, so given he's constantly shattered and ill, the further exploitation of this relationship will take minimal effort. His dupe Tom Ford scent exists in wax melt, reed diffuser, candle, hand soap and lotion already.

I think it's time for the scented loo roll. Wipe your arse with Mario 😆😆😆

• Haha
Where is he going to store all the shite he has in every room to get the old carpets up and new carpets down? If I was a carpet fitter I would avoid the place at all costs!

And can you believe the loft story this morning? If he thinks the council is going to deal with that today then he’s in for a surprise whilst we are in for a treat because I expect a video of him ranting by lunch time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh he’s ‘getting the full hoose done with new carpets’, they’ve been saving up...will that be the ONE bedroom, living room & tiny wee hall?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honest to god he phoned the council at 3am ? Its not an emergency it could have waited.til.9am. What did this fool think was gonna happen at 3am 🙈 I definetly call it being Derek hiding out up there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This infestation is pure entertainment at it's best 😂 hes heard it for months but let it get worse? Absolute choob. It's your own fault then Melvin!

Collab with rentokil??🤔

• Haha
The noise is Derek running about celebrating his freedom not realising he’s took a wrong turn & went up the loft instead of out the front door. Wee simple del. bless

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe the rats are doing washings and hoovering upstairs at 3am,like he does, to let St Melvin know how it feels being such a selfish prick ansld having no consideration for others.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The noise is Derek running about celebrating his freedom not realising he’s took a wrong turn & went up the loft instead of out the front door. Wee simple del. bless
Hahah I’m crying laughing at these comments drinking my coffee this morning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My first post 🙈 I read every mario thread post though. This has made my week reading from last night to today. A nest 🤣🤣 I used to really like him, he motivated me to get off my arse but since his. Mad ‘night’ at the community centre, the fact he kens awww aboot tanning, how simple Derek is, his taste in fashion, rants on Jay Dee, his sleep pattern that’s he’s tried everything to sort, the fact he calls Mrs Hinch Sophie, his meals out in fancy restaurants 🤣 and now the nest I’m done!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.