Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the noise is that bad, why are you still sitting in your bed???? For dramatic effect.....

Phoning the council at 3am for a noise in the loft 🤣🤣🤣. Would love to know who he spoke to at 3am.... they’ll maybe get out to you in July Martin .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A man in his 30’s is sat on his bed almost crying over a rat?! Stop the world 😳

• Haha
With the amount of crap they eat in the bed it won’t be long til the rats come down for brekkie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If he was hearing it for months after he knew the neighbour had left, why didn’t he report it? Why can’t he see that he’s the only one to blame for it becoming so bad? Self obsessed hole🙄

His neighbour was probably growing cannabis in it. Hence why he was always up in it

Reactions: 8
Sorry he’s moaning saying he pays full rent so expects someone there when he clicks his fingers?? I’m a council tenant (no I’m not scum🙄) and I pay full rent and I wouldn’t expect them to come out straight away for something like that. God help him if he ever owns his own house, you don’t get it all for free then you entitled knob

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He could always use some of the money that would enable him to buy a house wherever he wants and pay did rentokill to come out and sort his infestation. I also hope he realised if it’s mice/rats/squirrels they might end up in his house it’s not like they knock the door and wait for an invite for some biscuit tea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So wait, he just called "the cooncil"he didnt think to call the environmental health department of "the cooncil" lol! 😂😂 next Tuesday 😂😂😂 I'm crying here 😂😂😂 if he had only dealt with it in the beginning. Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What have I just watched 🙈 I like that he said he was planning on doing a cleaning video but he’s too tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He started off by saying he’s awake since early and doesn’t feel tired but not 5 dots later the annoying attention seeking PRICK is battering on about how exhausted he is. Maybe one of those sados that is Storying about him (always the same women) will come round and pick up up and have him over for the weekend. A good slap wouldn’t go astray in him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering Melv is such a big celeb now, has he considered it might be one of his super fans that has moved in to be close to him? One night they will tunnel down and abseil onto Melv in his sordid little grief hole bed :ROFLMAO:
I've just listened to the "terrifying sounds" and it's just a bleeping rat, call rentokill, job done. bleeping melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Considering Melv is such a big celeb now, has he considered it might be one of his super fans that has moved in to be close to him? One night they will tunnel down and abseil onto Melv in his sordid little grief hole bed :ROFLMAO:
I've just listened to the "terrifying sounds" and it's just a bleeping rat, call rentokill, job done. bleeping melt
He’s wanting the council to pick up the bill for pest control. He’s saving for luxurious carpets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kudos to Derek telling Melvin there's a person up there to freak him out 😂 😂 😂

Am I watching an episode of Most Haunted or Spring Watch? I really hope the council said C U Next Tuesday Melvin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when he said the tenants that come after him will be walking into a gold mine?

Turns out he could be right. Who knows what the street value is of whatever is growing up there 🌱🌱🌱🌱

And the reason the neighbour who secured exclusive loft access hasn't been about for a year = he's in The Big Hoose serving at Her Majestys pleasure 😉😉😉

Sorry he’s moaning saying he pays full rent so expects someone there when he clicks his fingers?? I’m a council tenant (no I’m not scum🙄) and I pay full rent and I wouldn’t expect them to come out straight away for something like that. God help him if he ever owns his own house, you don’t get it all for free then you entitled knob
Melvin gives a lot away in his unguarded moments. He and Dezza both work so why should he not be paying full rent? I love the way he makes it sound like he's some kind of a mug for paying his way!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up ....

What planet is he on? what company is going to do a collab with him when he uses the f-word as punctuation? (I am sure this is a sign of low intelligence) I loved a well placed swear word, but every second word he says is f this and f that, b*tch, sh*t, yeah Melv, quite the catch for any company hey?

Where is his neighbour? Is the flat lying empty? So many questions. I am almost 100% sure that that noise he played is squirrels in the loft, I have them in my garden and they make a weird screeching sound when alarmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hardly shocking that poor Saint Melvin of small businesses is bolloxed considering his diet. If he ate a few more veggies maybe he'd spew less shite out of his mouth ayyye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is such a numbnuts. He made Derek go to the council, and they were told cunextTuesday. So Moaning Melvin gets on the phone to have a rant and they have now been 'upgraded to priority' which is 3 working days. Yeah, that's Tuesday you dick.

Anyone else think this is all to get the council to cough up compensation so that they get their luxury grey crapets paid for?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who said Council tenants are scum?
You don’t get it for Free being a tenant either, the rent/council tax includes service charges, water ( some H/A,s) and all the repairs. Ask for a break down of your rent.

What’s a ring light? 🤢🤮

Last edited:
So hes heard it for weeks but today he's decided that someone needs to come out at 3am 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.