Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I completely value their part of the team from a working POV, as a patient, prolonged stays on a cardio ward whilst at uni hundreds of miles from home, being largely ignored by nursing staff (not a slight on them - I was young and 'independent' when 'well' on a busy ward), it was the ward domestic that made me feel human and likely kept me sane. She even put herself out taking responsibility for providing me cooled tea, soups, etc. after a fainting incident had me knock fresh black tea into my lap blistering my thigh, abdomen and groin. Medics were just saying I wasn't to have hot drinks, soups or exceptionally hot meals at all. She felt horrible for the incident (definitely nothing to do with her! My fault!), so went to bat for me making sure I didn't have to live on salads and water by offering to make sure everything was cooled enough before leaving it bedside. (Weekends when she didn't work my board still said no hot food/drinks so they were miserable unless my friends managed to sneak me stuff in).

So to look down on cleaners as he did really bothers me. (Of course, as in every type of job you'll get bad ones who take money and do minimum, etc.) I'd imagine it is a more skilled job than what he was doing in Debenhams if you are a good cleaner! Working alongside NHS domestics I completely appreciate everything they do...it cannot be an easy job with some of what I can imagine they have seen. They are as exposed to patients, their families and the highs and lows they go through. They are exposed to the deaths. They often are cleaning up things that others wouldn't want to touch. They are as responsible for infection control as clinical members of staff. But my experience as a patient shows me that many go even further than what their job entails and what I would have ever appreciated from the clinical side. They are often integral to the patient experience - as evidenced by me still remembering that lady 12-13 years on and it being nice memories from a really crappy time. Now obviously that's quite heavily hospital focused, but the sentiment remains when talking about anyone doing the job (and doing it well - obviously there is a place in hell for the bad ones taking money from the elderly for half done work, etc).
I can't agree more, this is why I speak of them as part of my team. Whether I'm a band six or they a band two these wonderful people are invaluable to everyone in the NHS and without them I couldn't do my job as well as I do. They are integral to everything I am able to do. I never know how to thank them but I do try to do little things like make them a cup of tea and offer snacks when we get a moment, to include them. When we're all snacking and having a brew, we make sure they are part of "us" and our team. Not people who come in and just clean ๐Ÿ’– I've seen wards where they are ignored and it's not fair๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he's on sympathetic maternity leave with hinchy. Hes feeling every twinge and ache from her mastitis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well ladies remember when I said I sent him a message off my lurker account calling him a wee fairy ๐Ÿ‘€ and asking where he's gone but that he hadn't seen it and blocked me yet?! Well he's seen it now and blocked me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ but thats ok Marzipan because I still have you on my actual account you little witch ๐Ÿคฃ Mwahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well ladies remember when I said I sent him a message off my lurker account calling him a wee fairy ๐Ÿ‘€ and asking where he's gone but that he hadn't seen it and blocked me yet?! Well he's seen it now and blocked me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ but thats ok Marzipan because I still have you on my actual account you little witch ๐Ÿคฃ Mwahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ
Hook line and sinker ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Take a ss of the kitchen please ma lovelie, Mario thinks he's better than people like oor Gemma, but he's the same tit eating, no taste, low iq insta monkey.
I couldnโ€™t find wallpaper in the kitchen, but I think this brick work is in living room ?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldnโ€™t find wallpaper in the kitchen, but I think this brick work is in living room ?
You're right, it's almost identical to Mario's kitchen wallpaper. I'm sure he said the wallpaper was from b&m.
The TV is practically on the ceiling. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not missed this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ when she would do time lapses of cleaning and it basically looked the same. And who remembers the piss in the toilet she kept showing when discussing cleaning her bathroom with a filthy rag ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't agree more, this is why I speak of them as part of my team. Whether I'm a band six or they a band two these wonderful people are invaluable to everyone in the NHS and without them I couldn't do my job as well as I do. They are integral to everything I am able to do. I never know how to thank them but I do try to do little things like make them a cup of tea and offer snacks when we get a moment, to include them. When we're all snacking and having a brew, we make sure they are part of "us" and our team. Not people who come in and just clean ๐Ÿ’– I've seen wards where they are ignored and it's not fair๐Ÿ˜ญ
So this. My hubby is a consultant and he went ballistic at a new band 6 on the ward for the way she spoke to the domestic. As he always says if they donโ€™t do their job he canโ€™t do his.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most pointless purchase- that poor bleeping cat ! Never allowed out.. and Locked away in that tiny hallway when theyโ€™re oot at b&m or at his 2 hour a day job ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™ve just watched the dyson hairdryer highlight because although I was following him then I must have missed this. What a fandan! He dries his hair in 19 seconds!!! Why does he need a hairdryer at all never mind a ยฃ300 one? What a waste of money. My hubby rubs his hair with a towel, combs it and done and his hair is twice as thick as Marios. Melvins hair must be dry by the time heโ€™s walked from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Sorry Iโ€™m ranting on but Iโ€™m baffled!!

spening my lunch break laughing at this numpty. I must be missing him. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope Dame Marion Of Paisley is back soon ma lovelies. Iโ€™m havining to spend all day on the Premier Inn shop site looking at photos of their pillows as Iโ€™m having withdrawals from his stories.
Spine Brite as always ma lovelies, Iโ€™m howling at this thread ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He blocked me on this account, but l still have my normal one to spy with.
We're all a step ahead of you Maz, you prize plum!๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies, how are you? ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž Am fine, awll is gud here, am living ma best lyf awn ma week aff from work. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ahh wiz in Home Bargains earlier and "Higher Love" wiz playing, which made me think av oor Marion, bless his straight jacket and pearl necklace. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Dick. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™ve just watched the dyson hairdryer highlight because although I was following him then I must have missed this. What a fandan! He dries his hair in 19 seconds!!! Why does he need a hairdryer at all never mind a ยฃ300 one? What a waste of money. My hubby rubs his hair with a towel, combs it and done and his hair is twice as thick as Marios. Melvins hair must be dry by the time heโ€™s walked from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Sorry Iโ€™m ranting on but Iโ€™m baffled!!

spening my lunch break laughing at this numpty. I must be missing him. ๐Ÿ˜‚
It was the fact that he actually timed it against another dryer and thought the literal seconds it saved him was worth it! Not someone managing to reduce a 30min dry time or anything, seconds! For hair that likely would dry as quick with the air anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was talking to someone earlier about a company. I actually said the words "that's not what they do and they need to stay in their own lane"
Ma lovelies I've been Mario'd๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.