Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only greedy bastard that is always horrified at the size of his meals? Sorry but that wouldn’t satisfy a borrower. But of course Moria takes a pensioners portion. Poor Derek must be wasting away in that house of horrors.
He needs to leave room for awwwww the crisssssss ma lovelie 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Touch hairy wood ...eh naw thanks marjoram and 3 hairs doesnae equate to hairy ....clutching and yer pearls an wiping away non existent tears bleeping old wimen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he have his kettle and toaster in the middle of his work surface and not back again the wall? Makes the space look even smaller.
We need a FAQ on the wiki methinks 😂

Tattlers theorise it's to protect the falbon wrap ma lovelie. He disnae want to accidentally steam the wrap off 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No Marion, you called cleaners dirty scrubbers and I’ve got the screen shots to prove it! No one feels degraded being a cleaner you bleeping ugly prick!!!!!
Exactly! I was just coming on to say this, I will never forget his ‘dirty scrubbers’ comment.

Also, my gawd he is easily amused isn’t he? He should read this thread, he’d be laughing for weeks! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh there he goes with his screenshots of nameless messages .

Put the whole screenshot with their names and I'll believe you didn't do them yourself, Maz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But aye chocolate just isny fir him ma luvlies. It’s no like him to eat it.

6C524060-E98E-4A7C-BC83-CB498FEAF45A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Actually canny cope with his stories the night... talking about getting a new job within a week and had “so many offers” except from Premier Inn tho Maz 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why in the name of Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey does he have his kettle and toaster in the middle of the bastardin kitchen worktop? Like why? Why would you not put them closest to the wall so you’ve lots of worktop space. bleeping moon unit of a man. I say it all the time but he gives me the rage. And then I saw a 30292727191 dots so that’s me out, can’t listen to him waffle on about shite. Prob won’t watch him for a while as no doubt he will be on a shite floor story for the next 4 weeks, a floor journey for the smallest hallway known to man. Anyways. Back to my own lane I go my lovelies so aye. Nae debates :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I come oot my Laine to say they are the bespoke marks and spencer crispy chicken with the sweet chilli sauce!! He’s removed them from the plastic and placed the sauce in a bespoke bowl possibly from the back lash from the Mac and cheese oot the dish the previous night! I know cause in my defence they are a fave of mine but are noo off ma menu

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.