Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until this evening when he gets home from work and we get treeeetttidddd to the 1,000 dot story of someone accosting him in the street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t wait until this evening when he gets home from work and we get treeeetttidddd to the 1,000 dot story of someone accosting him in the street 😂
Ma lovelie he has already declared 'No more said ♥' so you can guarantee this will be the last we hear of this wee encounter.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Part 2 of the rant incase anyone’s blocked ma luvlies. Could anyone potentially translate for is? He’s said a lot a words but not actually said anything.

B8831200-8BCB-42B6-A94C-B4ECAAF989F6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can feel a "Ahm fine, absoluttlllyy fine, hunners of messages, ootbox/inbox exploded but Ahm fine" speech coming on later.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm honestly pissing myself laughing at this 🤣🤣 this thread is honestly THE BEST!

RIGHT am away for my covid vacation. Hope its sunny ☀
You must feel special having your Covid vacation on the same day as Saint Marion saviour of small business! Make sure your head always remains up Ma lovely! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Utterly pointless, incoherent nonsense. But guaranteed to get a million dots worth of tags and a bunch of flowers from Dezza. Mission accomplished!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% convinced that didny happen, not 1 person approached him 🙃!! Usual fae oor marion hes living in his ain wee make buhleve bubble 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can feel a "Ahm fine, absoluttlllyy fine, hunners of messages, ootbox/inbox exploded but Ahm fine" speech coming on later.
Gonna say a prayer that it’s a tap tap tappy skincare sit down vid. We’ve not been treatit to wan o those in a long time! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is he on about?? Can we assume that someone shouted at/abused him in the street as he walked to work? If that happened that’s outrageous and not ok....but no one will know what happened or be able to support him because he is so illiterate.
‘Why do we get made to be the bad 1 in life’ ‘so don’t abuse it!’- what does that even mean??
I’m now looking forward to the 1000 stories explaining what happened because I don’t have capacity to Crack! The! Code!! this morning 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He really ought to get some grammar lessons. Because I am struggling to understand what he is going on about??

can any of you explain? Has someone approached Mazda online or in his lane in the street?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another day another made up story for maid Marion to receive hunners of messages to share on his platform about raising each other up etc. He will do anything for likes. Wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@menopausalmargrit, tell us aw, ma lovelie, what did yee say tae the wee scrote?
Oh it wasn’t me ma lovelie - I haven’t seen him in the street for a while plus everyone I’m friends with can’t stand him either so they wouldn’t have walked away.

I will conclude by saying that he should file this in his highlights of “things that didnae happen but give me attention coz av got nae other content, so aye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Full of tit as per. How convenient that when the attention of the decorating dries up and he’s desperately scrambling for content to post and he comes up with this. No doubt will be treated to reposts of thooosands of stories later, saying how brave he is and how people are just jealous, yak yak yak. Sounds nothing more than attention making story to be honest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.