Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If "Higher Love" is his favourite song, why is his favourite song lyric art " I wanna dance with somebody"?

Common Melvin. keep up ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why you moaning about the boiler Mazda, it’s not like you have to fork out for a new one the council will fix it, think about people who have to pay for it themselves also buy a new dryer you tight fisted moron, you can get one for £150-200, dick 😱😡
Exactly. Thats the only downside to owning your own home, we have to pay for everything.

And l agree about the dryer as well. He doesn't need one with bells and whistles on. Just get a dryer that does its job 🙄

Reactions: 19
People need to stop tagging these dicks in stuff just because they like it or listen to it or bought it, it’s ridiculous and cringe worthy, behaving like Mazda wrote, produced and recorded that song, and then he shares what they’ve sent him, wind your scrawny neck in head 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People need to stop tagging these dicks in stuff just because they like it or listen to it or bought it, it’s ridiculous and cringe worthy, behaving like Mazda wrote, produced and recorded that song, and then he shares what they’ve sent him, wind your scrawny neck in head 😡
that song is starting to get on my tits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw ffs hes building a balcony 🤣 go big or go home fuckers!!
Either that hes burning the flat down to get a heat 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's pissed me off is when he said "duck my life. I'm shattered".

Give your head a shake you self centred hole!. As usual it's all about you. Think about the people that have nothing, and in hospital all thanks to covid!.

He needs a good throat punch! 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is he adding a conservatory?
No, he is going big or going home. He is having a loft conversion with guest bedroom walk-in wardrobe with en-suite
The wallpaper will be bespoke rat scratches and he’ll have plush pink furniture from Danyell amd he’ll have an extra large storage cupboard for all his hoovers and steam mops!
He’ll get a beautiful new bath mat and the shower will be made from Scottish plastic.
Nothing but the best for our Mazda.

Oh And he’ll have a wrought iron balcony that he will do his daily stories on, so he can speak to the masses. Just like the pope does.
Once Derek passes his driving tests, he’ll have his own Pope mobile. But it will be his own Mario kart!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ooooooooo. A cooncil repair juhrnee to follow. Strap in ma lovelies. Will he get his ring bell rung or his letterbox smashed?
At leest he'll see the cooncul coming this time hen cos hes goat wan eh they ring doorbellz noo... so he wulnae be giving the pair cooncul wurkers an eye full o his button mushroom. silver lingings. Im surprised he isny getting his tool boax oot n fixing the boilet himself noo that hes fitted his ring doorbell...pyoor handyman these days so he is. bye henz have a gid sunday... get the heating oan full and wrap yerslez in aw the fleece yeez can find. mwah mwah xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes going to have one of those boxed in media walls for his TV ... 😴😴😴 Mr Original as always. About 18 months behind the trend! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If "Higher Love" is his favourite song, why is his favourite song lyric art " I wanna dance with somebody"?

Common Melvin. keep up ffs.

I was wondering why I suddenly felt queasy... remembering his rendition of Higher Love the beak nosed tit #freeDerek #freeRayn . Can we all take a minute to laugh at his hair?1...2...3

Screenshot_20210131-181739_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they are trying to get on his page to get some of his followers but little do they know ma lovely most of his followers are bots . 🤣

Aw ffs hes building a balcony 🤣 go big or go home fuckers!!
Either that hes burning the flat down to get a heat 🔥
Maybe he is knocking a wall through to the neighbours and will build a bespoke wall to give him more space the wall will be colour plywood.

if his neighbours object he will tell
Them to get back in their lane. It’s his hoose and his rules. There will be no debates on the matter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they are trying to get on his page to get some of his followers but little do they know ma lovely most of his followers are bots . 🤣
Haha gotta love a bot tho. Anyone remember the bots' comments from another cleaning account back in the day?

'Shine that stinky sink da dink' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma lovelies that ring door bell will stop the cooncil ripping the letterbow right aff his door when they come to fix the dripping shower heed so aye a like to keep it real, its ma page, nae debates✊🏼💦💦💦🤣🤣.
Is he really buying more trash for that box bathroom, lets hope he doesn’t need to park his erse on the throne quick when hes hivin an IBS flair up so aye dont worry aboot me im fine🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is going to tell him that its national hot chocolate day today? *

* I normally think these days are a load of crap but it made me laugh today 🤭🤭
Da Fuq 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Marion - RIP the hot chocolate station on National Hot Chocolate Day. So much Karmer on your arse. 😍😍😍. The only way this could get better is if the rats in the loft caused it. Mwah ha ha 🥔💖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.