Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I never read Mario’s thread on here before... I’ve been laughing out loud all night cheers everyone 😂😂😂😂

I notice he’s talking about all the “dust” that the shark picked up from his crapets can someone tell the poor wee lovlie that the dust is actually his carpet fibres sucked up after hanging on for their dear wee lives

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He said hes reviewed other hoover brands and they weren’t good so that why he never reviewed them because he didn’t want to give a bad review....what utter crap he talks so he telling us he’s been sent loads of different hoover ...when is this supposed to have happened..Marty boy you have been reading tattle hi 👋 we where just discussing that he never got gifted his shark like other accounts did ...and low and behold he’s actually been sent loads he just didnt share them in his stories so where are all these hoovers now ......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He said hes reviewed other hoover brands and they weren’t good so that why he never reviewed them because he didn’t want to give a bad review....what utter crap he talks so he telling us he’s been sent loads of different hoover ...when is this supposed to have happened..Marty boy you have been reading tattle hi 👋 we where just discussing that he never got gifted his shark like other accounts did ...and low and behold he’s actually been sent loads he just didnt share them in his stories so where are all these hoovers now ......
donated em all to his mam so she can flog em on eBay and make up for the cash she spent on those lovlie authenteck gooch shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve met him in a few social situations as we have mutual friends and he’s very different to how he acts online. Quite shy, very polite and also really pleasant... not irritating like he is on Instagram. I can say without doubt though that everything is for the gram. I actually watched him film videos for his stories where it looked like he was having a wild time and then the minute the phone was down he was sitting quietly again, it was odd... just have fun, rather than pretend to have fun.

I also know some people who have referred to him as “famous” but those people are mental and that is a story for a different day!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not his style to tarnish other brands?

Did we not just sit through 5 billion dots trashing JAY AYE DEEEEE
My thoughts exactly, more like no company has asked him to work with them, he would have snapped their arm off for a chance to work with anyone who was to offer him a hoover. He just hasn’t had an offer , but doesn’t want to tell us all that, so to make him sound better he tells us all he wouldn’t tarnish any other brand... 😂 bullshit

Reactions: 4
I’ve met him in a few social situations as we have mutual friends and he’s very different to how he acts online. Quite shy, very polite and also really pleasant... not irritating like he is on Instagram. I can say without doubt though that everything is for the gram. I actually watched him film videos for his stories where it looked like he was having a wild time and then the minute the phone was down he was sitting quietly again, it was odd... just have fun, rather than pretend to have fun.

I also know some people who have referred to him as “famous” but those people are mental and that is a story for a different day!
There's too much established by him on insta for me to believe it's all an act, but the Mario you describe can be real too. Two sides of the same coin.

Reactions: 5
We saw Mario and Derek in a public setting (they were on the same train as us) and they looks like rabbits caught in head lights. Mario walked with his head down and Derek looked like he wasn’t on this planet (probably isn’t tbh).

The best part was, no one went near Mario but not ten minutes after he got off the train he was posting a story saying how good it was to meet so many of his lovelies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We saw Mario and Derek in a public setting (they were on the same train as us) and they looks like rabbits caught in head lights. Mario walked with his head down and Derek looked like he wasn’t on this planet (probably isn’t tbh).

The best part was, no one went near Mario but not ten minutes after he got off the train he was posting a story saying how good it was to meet so many of his lovelies 😂
No way!!! Like when he posted a photo of him and Dim Derek on a packed train.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think a lot of what he says and does is an act because he doesn't actually know himself. This is evident in the way that he constantly contradicts himself in his stories. I also don't think Melvin is particularly happy with his lot in life and is desperate to be 'someone' and to have 'hunners' of adoring fans. He loves the idea of being something special, that needs to be cared for and this is why he mentions his IBS, flu, feeling sick etc.... for the attention. The dopamine hit he gets from the likes and comments is immense, and he must spend most of his spare time glued to his phone checking for mentions so he can repost them on his stories to prove how popular he is (both to himself and to his followers). On instagram he can be 'someone' and plays up to this, pretending to be a sassy queen with attitude to rival RuPaul and tries his best to create a lifestyle. At the same time, how people perceive him is of immense importance, so in a public setting, he brings to the fore the part of his personality that fits in with his surroundings. We all do this to an extent, but with Melvin it is quite dramatic. As Kaydeelaydee says, it's all Melvin, it just depends on the circumstance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think a lot of what he says and does is an act because he doesn't actually know himself. This is evident in the way that he constantly contradicts himself in his stories. I also don't think Melvin is particularly happy with his lot in life and is desperate to be 'someone' and to have 'hunners' of adoring fans. He loves the idea of being something special, that needs to be cared for and this is why he mentions his IBS, flu, feeling sick etc.... for the attention. The dopamine hit he gets from the likes and comments is immense, and he must spend most of his spare time glued to his phone checking for mentions so he can repost them on his stories to prove how popular he is (both to himself and to his followers). On instagram he can be 'someone' and plays up to this, pretending to be a sassy queen with attitude to rival RuPaul and tries his best to create a lifestyle. At the same time, how people perceive him is of immense importance, so in a public setting, he brings to the fore the part of his personality that fits in with his surroundings. We all do this to an extent, but with Melvin it is quite dramatic. As Kaydeelaydee says, it's all Melvin, it just depends on the circumstance.
OMG yes, you have completely hit the nail on the head here

Reactions: 4
I'll be honest, I'm not so interested in the psychology of oor Melv, I just like taking the piss out of him. And by him, I mean the him we see on insta. He could be out saving kittens from flood waters in his off instagram half an hour a day and I wouldn't care. I just love hate watching the massive snotrag personally :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll be honest, I'm not so interested in the psychology of oor Melv, I just like taking the piss out of him. And by him, I mean the him we see on insta. He could be out saving kittens from flood waters in his off instagram half an hour a day and I wouldn't care. I just love hate watching the massive snotrag personally :LOL:
Well yes! He is such a tool that it still wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be a parody account or in the future he is a warning tale told to children about the dangers of Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well yes! He is such a tool that it still wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be a parody account or in the future he is a warning tale told to children about the dangers of Instagram.
I stand by my previous comments that he is a Daft Limmy character that came to life suddenly ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha! This guy was at same school as me & I just spotted his pic on this as I scrolled for something new to read. Not surprised he’s on this bandwagon tbh. I think he might have auditioned for Big Brother before?? Off for a snoop!

Reactions: 7
Ha! This guy was at same school as me & I just spotted his pic on this as I scrolled for something new to read. Not surprised he’s on this bandwagon tbh. I think he might have auditioned for Big Brother before?? Off for a snoop!
Really!!! Do tell.... 😉

Reactions: 2
Really!!! Do tell.... 😉
My apologies!! Upon further investigation I appear to have mixed him up with his older brother Johnny McKnight! I thought it was Johnny with a name change - didn’t think there could be 2 of them so similar.... o_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
And as if the good he does in the way of supporting small businesses.... He is now a talent scout for upcoming singers! I can’t take anymore!

I need to get into his Instagram account to expose the minimal amount of messages he gets vs the THOUSANDS he keeps telling us he gets!

A national newspaper and the horseshoe bar ran this story long before he posted it but yeah of course its him that made it go viral .. twit
OMG he is so deluded, sorry to burst your bubble Simon cowel but I saw this on Facebook well before he posted about the girl...... I can’t get over how narcissistic he is!

Reactions: 6
I can't I can't I literally came here just to post about this horseshoe story 😂😂😂😂 thank god he was here to make that singer go viral wonder if they will thank St Mario...

I have no words he is actually dilusional is everyone that messages him also dilusional...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.